Operation Help Kats🌧️🌸 pt.1

Trigger warning: Slvr, An0rexia, Cvtting, Svicidal thoughts

3rd Person:

Kirishima picked up his phone to call his boyfriend Katsuki. Katsuki was distant at the time and Kirshima didn't know why. Whenever Kirishima tried to talk to Katsuki their conversations would be cut short. Katsuki would constantly be falling asleep in class and would get nervous around anyone. Katsuki was very kept to himself for the last 3 weeks and Kirishima needed to figure out why.

Kirishima called Katsuki 3 times until he finally answered. "Hey Kats!" Kirhsima said joyfully. "Hey Eiji" Katsuki responded lowly and tiredly. Kirishima was worried as to why Katsuki wasn't excited or had that angry spark in his voice. "Can I come over?" Kirishima asked trying to lighten the mood. Kirishima heard moving and rustling in the background of Katsuki's call. "Ok ig" Katsuki responded then hanging the phone.

Kirishima was just happy that he would finally spend some time with his boyfriend and maybe figure out the reason of his strange behavior. Kirishima dressed in a red riot hoodie Katsuki made for him and some sweat pants. Kirishima started happily walking towards Katsuki's dorm. Kirishima knocked 5 times so that Katsuki knew it was him (it's a thing they have).

When Katsuki opened the door he was wearing an oversized dark (3 sizes more than his actual size) orange hoodie and black sweatpants. Katsuki let Kirishima in and they both sat on the bed next to each other. There was an awkward silence that neither of them could seem to break.

"Ok I'm just going to ask. Kats what's been up with you? You don't yell, you're always sleeping, you never eat with us or ANYONE, you are always in your room! What happened?" Kirishima blurted bluntly. Those words made Katsuki start to tear up. Katsuki began to hide his face away from Kirishima and try to keep in his sniffles.

"Weak

Unlovable

Villain

Always number 2

Bully

Whale

F@ggot

You can't even keep any of your relationships together

Kill Yourself"

Those words repeated in Katsuki's mind. Especially the last part. Katsuki didn't want to bother anyone with his personal feelings, but he hurt others in the process. Katsuki felt like a failure and he would never be good enough, not for his lover, his friends, his family, his teachers, not even himself. Katsuki began to cry harder while still hiding his face.

Kirishima got nervous he wanted answers but he didn't want to hurt Katsuki. Kirishima placed his hand on Katsuki's chin and turned his face towards him. There he was met with eyes that were not looking answered near him, heavy eye bags, scars, and tears. "Kats... I need you to look me in the eye and tell me. What happened." Kirishima told Katsuki softly.

At that point Katsuki broke down, his tears were uncontrollable and he just couldn't stop crying. Kirishima placed his hand on Katsuki's chest, "Try to copy my heartbeat." Kirishima said trying to calm Katsuki. After 5 minutes Katsuki calmed down but still didn't have the strength to look Kirshima in the eye.

"Kiri why do you love me? I'm weak, I'm a villain, I'm a bully, I'm massive, I'm hideous." Katsuki asked Kirishima with wonder. Kirishima felt so broken from the question, how could he not have known how much his boyfriend was hurting. Kirishima had a piece of the case solved but needed the rest.

"Kats you are none of those things. I love you because you're strong, always keep going, push people to do their best, and you're the prettiest boy I've ever seen. You're not huge and you're not a slut." Kirishima told Katsuki reassuringly. "Now Kats, give me your arms." Kirishima knew the signs of depression he needed to know how to help Kats.

For some time Katsuki was skeptical but he was going to k1ll himself in a week, so what did you have to lose? Katsuki pulled up his sleeves and revealed his thin, pale, cut arms. Kirishima wanted to cry in the moment, the love of his life was slowly killing himself and Kirishima didn't even notice.

"Kats, why?" Kirishima said while holding back tears. "Ehh, I mean everything just fell apart, my mom kicked me out, I constantly get bullied after and during school, I can't keep a meal down, I'm failing most of my classes, I can't sustain a relationship. What do I have to lose?" Katsuki answered calmly. Kirishima didn't understand how Katsuki was so calm about all of this. Katsuki is just trauma dumping and Kirishima didn't even know he was going through all of this.

Kirishima quickly calmed down and figured that he was going to help Katsuki if it's the last thing he did on this Earth. Operation help Kats recover was a go.

Word count: 800 (I KNOW I SAID I'LL MAKE THIS ONE LONGER Buttttt. It's going to have a part 2 soooo.

Also if you relate to any of the triggers or Katsuki

Suicide and Crisis Lifeline - 988
National Sexual Assault Hotline - (800)-656-4673
Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline - (800)-422-4453
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration National Helpline- (800)-662-4357