ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛ

::::**•°𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐍 °•**::::

....::::**•°𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐍 °•**::::....

Seonghwa's entrance into my penthouse office disrupted the quiet tranquility of the early morning. As he set down a stack of heavily laden folders and documents onto my desk, his face was etched with concern—a grimace momentarily crossing his features, indicating the gravity of the content he carried. Observing his tense demeanor, my curiosity piqued, I raised my eyebrows in a silent query, sensing the significance of the disclosures he was about to make.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I questioned, noting the unusual seriousness that clouded his usual composure.

Pausing, as if to organize his thoughts and steel himself for the disclosure, Seonghwa swallowed hard before finally speaking. "There's something critical you need to see," he stated in a subdued tone, the weight of his words thick in the air.

"What is it?" I pressed, my hands reaching out to open the top folder, my interest sharpened by his evident unease.

"There are documents and recordings on this disk," Seonghwa began, hesitating as he chose his words with care, "involving your father and Wooyoung." He paused, his voice heavy with reluctance. "Wooyoung didn't share everything with you regarding his interactions with your father. There were... inappropriate exchanges instigated by your father," he added, the discomfort in his voice palpable.

As I processed Seonghwa's words, a mix of disbelief and rising anger took hold. "I mean, he told me he was talking to him in that manner and that he said a few things. He didn't lie," I tried to argue, trying to reconcile the pieces of the story I knew with what Seonghwa was revealing.

Seonghwa shook his head, his expression grave. "I mean that your father made a move on him—there are recordings. He did something, and Wooyoung didn't tell you the whole truth," he corrected me, his voice steady despite the heavy implication of his words.

"What—are you kidding me?" My voice rose with my temper, the betrayal stinging sharper than I expected. Seonghwa's solemn shake of his head was all the confirmation I needed. Frustration and a sense of urgency propelled me out of my chair, and I immediately made my way out of the office, heading straight towards the room where Wooyoung was likely still resting.

The fact that Wooyoung had kept this crucial part of the story from me fueled my anger. We were supposed to be completely honest with each other, especially about matters that deeply affected our relationship and personal well-being. As I walked briskly through the penthouse, my mind raced with the conversations we had had, the moments he might have chosen to disclose the full extent of what happened, and how he had decided to hold back instead.

Reaching the door to the bedroom, I paused, taking a moment to collect myself. It was essential to approach Wooyoung not in anger but with an intent to understand his perspective and provide the support he clearly needed. I knew that behind his silence might be feelings of shame, fear, or even the misguided desire to protect me from the ugly truth.