Part-10

*Y/n didn't waste a little bit of time and opened the book.*
____________________________
This is the story of that one cursed night. I went to town to collect my book collection. I am Anirudh. I became too late to return back. It's night time. On the way to my house there was a cemetery. I have to pass that cemetery to go home. People in our village do not stay up at night. So this night seems like a very late night. Now, even if forced, I have to pass this cemetery road.

Till today no one has passed this road to this cemetery at night. There is a myth in our village that a Demon is buried in this cemetery. But no one knows whether it is true or not. And the grave of that demon is unknown.

How much I know about demons, demons are immortal. So burying a demon is foolishness. If this is the case then the demon is alive and has been buried. I shouldn't think about these things. For now I have to cross this road.

As soon as I started crossing the road there, my body began to tremble. What a strange feeling. I feel like I've entered the freezer. I move on without drawing my attention to the myth of the people. I have to go back home now, don't walk back. But all of a sudden everything around me started getting more dark.

There is no moon in the sky today. What is the source of this excessive darkness on it already? When I look at the kerosene lantern in my hand, I can see that it is also quite numb. Did the oil run out? I have to get out soon. I'm not stopping walking.

Looking ahead, I realized that the black smoke was engulfing not only the road in front of me, but the entire cemetery. Within moments I started backing away in fear. And my heart rate started to increase. Just then I hit a grave in my back. I can't hold the kerosene lantern in my hands.

But as I turned back, I saw black smoke rising from the grave. I let out a scream. Immediately I was surrounded by darkness. Nothing can be seen even in the light of the lantern. My soul trembles in fear of running. And in the blink of an eye, the light of the lantern in my hand is extinguished.

I feel like the surrounding black smoke is engulfing my body. I sat on the ground. I can't see anything. I'm screaming out of my throat. At a moment every creepy thing started disappearing. Like I can't feel any smoke around me. I made my head up and saw I was in a completely different place.

It's not that cemetery. This place is somewhere else. It's also surprising because there wasn't a moon in the sky but I could see the place around me. Yes it is still Darker. But it's not the night here, not the daytime.

At the moment I remember what our grandparents used to say about the world of Demon.

Demon's actually live in parallel world. The sun and moon don't rise here. This place is always dark. And the place is like a graveyard. Demon's are not friends between each other. People used to say Demon are the different species. Even their blood colour is black. They always stay alone. People also call them evil spirits. They turns into bonfire when they are in anger.

They also have supernatural powers. I didn't believe this before I discovered myself in the same place as they said. I was in parallel world. I just looked at my surroundings and I was thinking how to escape this place. I was walking forward.

The whole place is so creepy and I felt trembling around here. I was walking and I saw the biggest palace over my eyes. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Yes that's a huge palace but it's full of dark and like some ghost areas. I was panicking so much. I didn't know where I should go to escape from here.

It also could be my last day. Suddenly I heard too many gurring sounds which were coming from the palace. It was too scary. I was panicking that my foot froze right there. But my mind was telling me to go there. I took the life risk and ply on the palace from a window.