Part-18

Author's pov:

Y/N went back to her room. She freshen up then lay down on the bed to rest. After a while she took her phone to see the time but suddenly she felt her head dizzy as she lost the control of her mind. Feel like someone hipnotized her. Her sense is not working. Her mind is fully under someone else's control.

She didn't feel anything. She lost her conscious as she's someone else's control. She stood up and walked ahead out of her house. She was keep walking where her feets were taking her. Like someone is calling her. She's going on the way where she ws called to go. She is bound to an illusion.

Someone bounded to her in an illusion. She can't sense anything but following the order. She kept walking and stopped somewhere. Right then the illusion started fading away. She got back her sense.

Her body trembled when she sensed herself in an dark forest. She still can't process things. All the thing she remembered she took her phone. But finding herself in a forest made her heart skip for a few seconds.

An unknown fear of goosebumps working on her stomach non stop. She looked at her surroundings found the big trees hovering over head. And the chirping sound of night owls. In the light of moon she can sense her surroundings. She doesn't know how she came here. But she have to find the way to get out of here. She started running to find a way to escape.

As She was running through the dark jungle she can't sense any human around her

As She was running through the dark jungle she can't sense any human around her. It was that creepy. She needs a way out to get out over here. She didn't even remember why she's here in that place. She was too brave so that she haven't fainted till now. She's trying to find a way of highway so that she could enter the city again.
She got tired cuz of running. Her legs are trying to give up. And suddenly she hooth from the root and fell down.

Y/N: Aaaahh

She hissed in pain when she fell. She tried to sit. She gathered her legs and found her knees got a wound over her baggy jeans. It has ripped on the side of her knees. She can't see much as it is night time. But it started hurting when she tried to touch her knees.

She can feel it's totally swollen. It's a little light around her of the moon to sense where is the place. She is still on middle of the jungle. She felt her body is being cold as trembling due to the creepy atmosphere. She tried to stand up. As her knee got hurt she hissed in pain and tightly closed her eyes due to the pain. She tried to walk around with her hurt leg by digging. She hardly took two steps forward.

As soon as she felt a Sensetion for which she wasn't exactly waiting for. Her heart sink a bit when she felt the cold wind around her. She confirmed that it is not other than the Demon. She gulped when she felt the sensetion is coming close to her. She felt a pang of fear and started stepping back. As she can't place her right leg on the ground so she fell down.

She slightly closed her eyes as she fell. She feels the sensetion is close to her and she opened her eyes slowly. She can't believe what she is seeing with her eyes. Shaking her head she looked UpTo a creature and only see a shadow of a man. Those red eyes looking at her amusingly. It leaned a little towards her face.