5 • ꙳꯬ 🔖 𝑴𝑨𝑻𝑯𝑺 𝑳𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑼𝑨𝑮𝑬 𓂅 ໋⋅

꒰ ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚
' ' pools of blood dripped out her nose ' '

    Miss thavel was just minding her own business, yet her nose was bleeding as she roamed the hallways. "Miss thaavveellll~" somebody said behind her, "what is it now." The language teacher sighed, knowing exactly who was behind her. She turned around to see Miss circle. "Oh jeez what happened?" The math teacher asked, "bloody nose, now fuck off." Thavel said in almost in an immediate response. "Come here." Thavel stopped in her tracks when the taller woman said that. "I said come here." Miss circle said, turning Miss Thavel around and wiping the blood off her cheek. They stood there for a while, just looking at each other. The deer like woman couldn't tell what miss circle was feeling, but it looked.. odd.. like someone looking at their prized possession... "Thavel? Thavellll~" Miss circle said, snapping Miss Thavel out of her little trance of staring into the math teacher's eyes. "Sorry, I uhm.. got sidetracked." She said, coming up with any lie that came into her head, "ah, okay." Miss circle smiled, showing her sharp teeth as she finally wiped away the blood on the language teacher's cheek. She then pulled her hand back and licked the somewhat dried up blood off her fingers. "..ew" Miss thavel said in disgust, trying not to laugh. ".." Miss circle stood silent. She took no hesitation whatsoever to grab Miss Thavel and throw her over her shoulder, "NOT AGAIN-" she shouted. As the math teacher walked to the janitor's closet, Miss Thavel squirmed out of her grasp. The feeling of having just a touch of freedom didn't last long because the deer like woman was snatched up again, being thrown over the shoulder once more. Before she knew it, she was locked in the janitor's closet by one of her co-workers. She sat on the cold, hard floor of the small room. She finally came to her senses and realized that you could only unlock from the outside, unless you had a key with you on the inside.  She slammed on the door, knowing it was no use because no one walked by the janitor's closet. She still tried her best to draw attention to the cluttered room. Her ears started ringing, which really ticked her off because she didn't have any headphones or earplugs with her. After a while of giving up and sitting on the floor sulking, she heard a blood curdling scream, following along with serval  stabs and the sound of what she'd assumed blood flowing. The screams didn't help the ringing in the language's teachers ears. She grabbed at her hair, slightly tugging on it and scratching her head a lot. She'd usually do this due to overstimulation, and most likely her friend, Miss Grace, would help her calm down. The math teacher could never tell when the deer woman was having a meltdown. It's because most likely they have been already dealt with. She heard foot steps approaching the door as she backed away in a corner. She didn't have her walkie on her so she couldn't contact Grace. Miss thavel then heard the door unlocking and being opened with an eerie squeak. "Thav? What are you doing in the janitor's closet?" She looked up and saw Miss Grace, the principal. "Oh thank goodness.." she said, slightly becoming less tense and shakey. "Woah woah, calm down," the principal paused before lending out a hand to help thavel up. "Here, take my hand. We can head to the library so you can calm down and tell me what happened." Miss thavel nodded, taking Miss grace's hand and walking out of the closet. After a few shouts from Miss Grace to tell kids to get back to class, they made it to the library. They both grabbed at least two books and sat down at a table. "So tell me what the hell happened and why you were in the janitor's closet?" She questioned the language teacher. "So.. miss circle basically grabbed me and threw me over her shoulder but then I broke free which didn't last very long and before I knew it I was in the janitor's closet and I was really really scared gray im sorry I-" Grace interrupted her, "thav, calm down. Do you need your headphones? I have an extra pair." The black haired woman nodded, taking the headphones that the principal handed thavel. "Go ahead and calm down with your headphones and the books you chose out." She said. After Miss Thavel calmed down, she came back over to the table that Miss Grace was sitting at. "I'm ready to tell you now." She said, "alright then, have a seat and make sure you explain in full detail girl." The white haired woman said, smiling. Thavel and grace were close. They were friends in highschool, and now they're almost irrespirable. After all the explaining of what happened, Miss Grace stood there jaw dropped, "and you let her do that?" She questioned. "Well you put her as head teacher!" Thavel protested jokingly. "Alright, alright," she put her hands up in defense. "she's only head teacher because she teaches math!" The deer like woman pouted. "Gee, you sure do like talking about her, don't you?" "Gray she literally locked me in the fucking janitor's closet." They both bursted out laughing, finding it funny that the language teacher was locked in the janitor's closet by the math teacher. They felt as if someone or something was watching them, but the two were to busy laughing that they didn't pay much attention to it.
꒰ ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚
' ' pools of blood dripped out her nose ' '