Chapter 15: Day 2

Lagger POV
"I still you can't believe you beat me." said Natsu "Well I did win a race lil Bro." I chuckled "I guess but I took you 2 seconds like when you confessed your love.' He said "So at least it i admitted my feelings once I had a chance.." I said looking at Gray "Shut up." He said to all 3 of us "If I do that then what's the point of a mouth beside eating?" I asked and I get chuckled from the other two "Not my problem Lagger." he said "Aw what no nickname you give Natsu and Gajeel some but none for me." I said looking down and sad "Because all the hot jokes I used on Natsu." he said I stop and make a shock look "Why you stop for?" Asked Gajeel "Gray called my brother hot." I said then Gray stops "T-that's not what I meant!" he yelled with a red face "Or maybe he was he was training for Juvia." I suggested "Wait he has he feelings for Juvia?" Asked Natsu and Gajeel "Yep I talked to him about it a few weeks ago." I said "Ugh I guess I have to do the brother talk with him." said Gajeel "Brother Talk?" I kinda knew what he was talking about also Gray is long gone now "Ever since she joined Phantom Lord Her dad told me if he died to protect her like if I had a sister." Gajeel said "Hey guys what are you doing here and where Gray?" Asked Lucy with the girls and Laxus why e stay behind beats me "memories and why Gray gone because I tease him about not confessed to the person he loves." "Really who is it?" Asked all of them but Laxus because he just probably want to go and Mirajane because she already know "All I can say is that she is around his height." I said turning around "That just left out Levy and Wendy." they said "I know." I said and kept walking and they keep asking me Gajeel and Natsu I kept saying "If I give another hint it give it away." And Gajeel ignore them while Natsu doing the dumb act "Hey where the Exceeds and Grumpy?" I asked "At a party even Plue is there." said Lucy (that dog that looks like a snowman) [yes that's a dog] "Ok." I said "I mean to ask this when I saw this but what does he do when your gone." Asked Erza "You know when you saw the Blacksmith room?" I asked because it was awhile since she saw it and I don't know how her memory is "Yes, I do." she said "Well he sells them since I always add some type of power to them they have been selling a lot for some reason even more then I can make since I'm in Fairy Tail now." I said "So why do the Grand magic games?" They asked "Well we look at stuff like this as a Vacation." I said as we walk into a room "Lets play truth and dare." said Mira. Laxus and I give her We-know-what-your-doing-look "sure." Said everyone even Gray how was in the room already. "Ok sit in a cycle." She said "Ok Mira you start since you gave the idea." I said "Ok!" she said so happy that it scared some people. "Lucy truth or dare?" she asked "Truth I guess." Lucy said either way it was a choice "Darn, hmmmmmmmmm. I know Lucy have you and Natsu have sex yet?" she asked as I raise my eyebrow "Why would you like to know that." hers and and Natsu's face was so red it put my and Erza hair to shame "Because I couldn't think of anything else "Glad Wendy and Romeo isn't here." said Levy "Isn't that how Dragon Mating season work?" asked Lucy me, Gajeel, and Laxus shake our head no "Then he trick me." she said "Also I'm Pregnant." she said like it was nothing "WAIT WHAT!"
-------------------------------------
Plot. Twist I really don't know why I did that but guess something should happen this chapter that was big also just know see this is my biggest chapter for any of my books, Yeah I did this