Kissing Intervention!

𝐏𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐔𝐌

You yelped as you felt all four fingers and a thumb press against your cheeks, surprising you to silence, Leona's tanned fingers squeezed your cheeks, forcing you to look at him. You put your hands on his, trying to pry off his monster grip from your face, but you could only narrow your eyes and grit your teeth in agitation.

Leona's lips only curled into a confident sneer at the sight of you being so submissive and easy to tame, a very big contrast to your attitude in your past encounters, so this was pleasing sight to behold, seeing you squirm and writhe at his hand and no one else's.

He tuned out your mindless groaning and slight muffled words as he continued to stare into your face, how your cheeks were soft and felt against his skin, your squinted eyes and writhing nature, it all felt like a little kitten trying to claw out of their owner's grip.

At that small analogy playing in his head, Leona's smile grew bigger, making you more confused from the outside, but you squeaked out a profanity when Leona drew in his hand that was holding you, closer to him, your faces being eerily close to any outsider.

Leona kept taking his time scrutinizing your face, the more he looked at it, the more pleasing he realized it was to look at. If you look past the eyes and snarky personality, some soft cheeks and sizable lips were left as some nice eye candy.

But even with those striking eyes, you'd do the same thing as he would do and wonder what other expressions these eyes can make, wow, can they even be soft? Leona smiled at the thought.

You couldn't help but grow quiet and blush lightly at the close proximity and being under such a demanding gaze, but you kept up a strong face kept up a fighting glare and—

A soft yet strong sensation met your lips, your eyes widened as your face became hot, your ears burning as you stared at Leona's expression, which was pretty nonchalant, his eyes were lightly closed, a complete opposite of yours.

Ending 1

You felt a hand clasp your waist as the kiss went on for longer, your hands reached up, it didn't feel bad, in fact it felt pretty good for the both of you.

 Admittedly, Leona was enjoying it... until you pulled down on his braids, making him growl and plull away, giving him a clear view of your embarrassed expression.

"MA- MANWHORE!"

Ending 2

You felt a hand clasp your waist as the kiss went on for longer, your hands reached up, it didn't feel bad, you were kind of ashamed to admit that Leona was a pretty good kisser, the thought of the situation in hindsight brought shivers down your spine.

Your hands, having no place to be, you placed them softly and shakily down on Leona's shoulders for support, after a moment of contemplation. You decided that this wasn't so bad,  and so you decided to give in and close your eyes as well.

The kiss was one of comfort, like ending a long and tiresome puzzle, you felt whole and so did he. 

You weren't expecting this in the slightest, you've never been kissed before and if you were, you didn't remember it, but if it was as intense and electric as this, then you wanted it more often. If kisses gave you this warm feeling then you wanted it, even if it came from someone as stubborn as Leona.

But maybe it was because he was stubborn that you felt flattered and loved by this kiss, swallowing his pride to be able to taste you for a moment or longer. You gripped his shoulders to let him know you wanted a bit more.

Leona never felt this pulled to another individual before, he always kept to himself, but you, you stepped on his tail and broke the mold of nearly everybody else he's met. You wanted to understand him and help him, you talked over him not because he was unworthy to speak but because he wouldn't listen.

But now, he would be all ears just for you.

Even though the both of you were standing amongst your flaws and troubles, you only saw each other and felt the other's lips, it made your insides flutter in a fond matter. 

Applying pressure from your own two lips, you two kissed like lovers. 

(486 words)

Yeah guys... i wrote this before school for fun...

Uhm, i never wrote a kissing scene before, this is my first try

【𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐔𝐌

Edited: 6/8/24

WOAH I EDITED IT :O