---------

ԾʅՎʍρɿՇ ՇԾעeՌ:-

ԾʅՎʍρɿՇ ՇԾעeՌ:-

* More commonly known sa the Cullen Family, & also known as Cullen Clan, or Cullen Coven, is a Coven of vegetarian vampires.

* The Cullens are the second largest & most powerful Coven, with only the Volturi ranking higher in number & power, but more mature & stable than most others, a result of abstaining from human blood & hunger for power.

* They are known to be very loyal to each other & put more value on human life than most other vampire. They Currently live in Forks, Washington .

𝗛𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬:-

1

/ Carlisle:-

Born in 1640 in London, England, Carlisle Cullen is the founder of the Olympic Coven. At a time when humankind believed in mythical creatures, he was tasked by his father to hunt evil creatures.

   He then found an actual Coven of vampires living in a sewer & was bitten by one of them when he led a mob to kill them.

       He was repulsed when he realized what had happened to him, & tried many times to kill himself, though ultimately unsuccessful.

    He actually found that he could survive on a diet of animal blood without harming human beings, & so began to practice feeding only on animals,

2/ Edward Masen, Jr:-

  In September of 1918, Carlisle was working night shifts in a Chicago hospital, when the Spanish influenza hit the city.

       Among the many people who were dying from it, there was a 17 year old boy named Edward. After being unable to save his parents, Carlisle decided to turn him, partly out of loneliness & partly because Edward mother, Elizabeth asked him to do anything he could to save Edward.

           By changing him, the Olympic Coven was formed. Carlisle realized Edward power soon after his transformation.

3/  Esme Patt - Evenson:-

    In 1921, Carlisle changed a young 26 - year - old woman named Esme Anne Platt Evenson  to save her from dying after an attempted suicide. They first met each other in 1911 when Carlisle treated her broken leg. The encounter made an impact on both of them so much that neither forget the other. 

          Esme accepted her new destiny with grace  & soon Carlisle & Esme fell in love & got married.

4/ Rosalie Hale:-

         While living in New York in 1933, Carlisle found an 18 - year - old girl named Rosalie Lillian Hale   after she was assaulted near death by her drunken fiancé, (Royce King), & his friends.

      Carlisle took her home & Changed her.

5/ Emmett McCarty:-

         In 1935, Rosalie found a young 20 - year - old man named Emmett McCarty  being mauled by a bear.

           Rosalie carried him for miles to Carlisle, who then changed him into a vampire.

             Emmett, having already fallen in love with Rosalie, accepted his new state rather quickly. Emmett & Rosalie soon fall in love & married & did so repeatedly over the decades.

6/ Jasper Whitlock & Mary Alice Brandon:-

        19 - year - old Mary Alice Brandon
-- Known as Alice -- & Jasper Whitlock  , found the Cullens & joined them in 1950. Alice changed her surname to Cullen & Jasper changed his to Rosalie's surname of Hale, & out of the similarities in their appearance he posed as Rosalie's twin. This becomes their cover story while attending school with humans.

*The Olympic Coven become the most powerful popular Coven that contains most type of supernatural creatures:- Vampire, Witches, Hybrids, Shape-shifter (Werewolf), Hunters & Shadow Hunters.

Եɧe ɧeՐeԵɿՇՏ:-

    Were a the second powerful Coven of Witch, vampire, hybrids originating from the pacific Northwest of the United States.