Chapter 1

All I hear is my mum yelling at me from downstairs.
"EMILY!! GET UP IT'S YOUR FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL!!" I opened my eyes, I was so excited.

I put on my school uniform and went downstairs, my mum did a pony tail on my long gorgeous blonde hair.
"Mom...can I please have some mascara?" Mum looked at me and kissed my forehead.
"You Don't need mascara, Emily." I hugged her then left.

I met up with my sister since we live in different households and walked down to the bus stop.
My sister had blonde hair like me, she was 1 year older than me meaning she was in year 8.
I also have 2 other siblings, the older one is names Jack but we don't really get along, we argue non stop.
I also have another sibling named Tommy, he's still in primary though.

I hopped on the bus with my sister and went to school.

As soon as I walked through the gates I felt so nervous, my sister went off with her friends but I had to go into the library like any other year 7.
I walked into the library and saw all the other year 7s in a straight line, I then joined them.

The teachers soon told us what tutors we were in, I was in Griffin.
I was following all the other boys and girls to my tutor room, as I walked in I got stopped my my tutor.
"Emily is it? I'm dr velica, go sit down beside Eloise over there."
He pointed at a gorgeous brunette girl with brown eyes, I on the other hand was a blonde girl with blue eyes.

"Hi! My name is Emily, it's nice to meet you." She gave me a weird look but replied 5 seconds later.
"My name is Eloise." The whole 20 minutes of tutor was silent after that.

The bell then started to ring and everybody got up and looked at their timetable, I even heard one of them say we had Geography.
I looked at my time table and it said that Geography was in fact in room 24, despite getting lost on the way I finally made it to Geography.

"Emily I believe your name is, you're sat next to Eloise over there."
Miss Martin then pointed over to Eloise as I sat beside her, I was sat next to her in pretty much every class.

Soon came break, I walked over to Eloise and pat her on the shoulder.
"Hey Eloise, could I maybe hang out with you?" Eloise then said yes and we made our way to the field.
It was kinda boring not gonna lie, she was just talking to this girl in the upper year as I was standing beside her.
Across the field I saw a pretty girl with short blonde wavy hair that went up to her shoulders and blue eyes.
I then put my hand on Eloise's shoulder and pointed to the weird girl across the field, "look! She looks like a girl was the 90s!" I giggled.
Eloise looked at the girl, "cool." She then looked back at the other girl and continued to laugh, I felt so left out.

Soon it was the end of the day, I ran up to my mum and gave her a massive hug.
"Hey darling! How was school?"

"It was good, I made a friend!" I lied.