New beginning

Next morning....
Yn woke up and found herself in a new room. Then she remembered what happened yesterday. She saw all her things kept on the table. Things like her books, stationary and etc..,. She even saw new uniform, a new laptop and even a new phone. She was looking around the room when she saw the mirror. She saw a hand printed on her left cheek. She sighed feeling relieved that she was finally free. But now she was in a place which she didn't know. With people whom she didn't know. Who were the people of yesterday?? Her thoughts were cut off by the opening of the door. A lady entered the room.

- young miss, it's time for your breakfast.

- you can call me yn, ahjumma.

- but - ok fine yn, have your breakfast. You have medicines too.

- medicines?? Why??

- doctor gave them to reduce your inner swelling.

- oh! Ok. What about my school??

- young masters have changed your school.

- why??

- for your safety reasons.

- ok

Yn went down with the maid. She had her breakfast and medicines.

- by the way, ahjumma, you mentioned some young masters earlier. Who are they??

- they are the ones who saved you yesterday. The owners of this house.

- oh, then why did they call them king??

- idk if I am supposed to say this but they are the mafia kings.

Yn nodded with wide eyes.

- how many people tho??

- 7.

- ok, sorry for asking you so many questions. Can I ask a last one??

- it's totally fine. I will clear any doubt of yours.

- when can I go to school??

- whenever you want.

- what do you mean by 'whenever you want ', ahjumma??

- young masters own the school and university.

- oh! They must be rich.

- well....they are the owners of ARMY empire, world's no.1 company.

- well, they are interesting.

- they are . They are like a puzzle. It's hard to solve them.

- uhh...I will go upstairs.

- ok.

Yn, went upstairs, resuming her thoughts, who were they to her??; why did they help her??. By drowning in her thoughts, she fell asleep.

Tae had a long day in his school. Jimin came and took a seat on the couch. Tae plotted next to him. jungkook threw his bag on the table and slept on the ground. Everything he needs is on the ground~~~

- yah! go sleep in your room.

- how is yn??

Taehyung questioned the maid.

- she is ok, young master. She had her breakfast and took her medicines and went to her room.

- what is she doing??

- she is sleeping, young master.

- mmm. Is lunch ready??

- yes master.

The 3 of them went to the dining hall to have their lunch. Soon by dinner, all the 7 brothers had joined.

All of them had dinner without talking to each other. All were either lost in their thoughts or devices.

After dinner, Tae went towards yn's room. It was his dead sister's room. Kim yn. But this was park yn. Tae just sighed heavily and walked to his room. They all never dared to talk to yn. Neither she did. yn had met bts's dad many times, they were so close to each other. They were so excited to meet each other.

~~~~

To be continued.....

damn!!! I love the way it's going. Let's make them meet in the next chapter, ok???

listen to ma city while reading. Damn!! I am listening to it while writing this. I love this.

love you all

byeeeeee