Finally

3 years passed and still none of them came face to face to each other. Yn goes to university now. In school or university, there are these 3 people who always bully her. 🙄 . But they never harmed her physically nor mentally. Just verbally. The bullies were handsome. Yn didn't have any friends in her class as bts had said not to become friends with the new girl 3 years ago. Now she was in university but still no one talks to her. She just used to go, study, visit the library and go back home. Ok let's continue...........

It's now 12:30 am in the morning and yn didn't sleep as she was writing her assignments 🙃. Student life 🥲.

- I don't know why even should I do these when it won't even be useful for me. But whatever just for marks.

Just then her stomach growled.

- ok, now I am hungry. I will first eat something and then get back to this bullshit.

She got up from the floor and walked towards the kitchen.

- I shouldn't make any noise, so that I don't wake up any of them. I am not at all ready to face them.

She said as she kept the pan on the stove to make herself some Ramen.

- face whom???

She flinched as she heard a manly voice from the back. She turned to see a man who was tall, sleepy, handsome and had broad shoulders. She remembered him.

- I asked you something.

- s-sorry, young master.

She saw the man raise an eyebrow.

- why are you apologizing??

- I don't know.

- wait, what are you doing here at this time???

- I was hungry. By the way, do you need something, young master???

- I was also hungry. I will make myself something after you're done.

- it's ok, I can cook.

- ok then, what are you making tho??

- Ramen??

- ok.

Yn turned around and cursed herself a million times, in her mind, for coming here.
After 4-5 minutes, the Ramen was done. She poured it on his head and ran away 😎💃🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️...

Just kidding....don't kill me for this.

She pored it in to a bowl and gave it to him.

- here, young master.

- thank you, Ms. Yn.

- you can call me yn, master.

- stop calling master. I am Kim Seokjin. I am 24.

- I am park yn. I am 19.

Jin just nodded and stared to eat. Yn took the bowl and a bottle of chocolate and banana milk, to her room. Later she ate. 라면 먹고 갈래??? 😏😏💀💀 if you understand then it's not so fine for me. Ok, now let's continue......she finished her midnight snack and continued to work.
After her work was done, she packed her things for the next day and slept.

Next morning
She woke up and got freshed up.
Her outfit

She came down to see 3 boys near the dining table. She turned around to see other 3 bulky men, all in black, walking towards the dining table, she tried to run upstairs and successfully bumped another man and when was about to fall, he caught her.

- what you saw ghosts or something??

- no, Jin.

- come let's have breakfast.

Jin dragged her down. Yn went with him unwillingly.

- Jin, I will go to university. I am gonna be late.

- nothing like that. These 3 dorks are here. So you also be here.

Yn turned towards the 3 dorks whom Jin mentioned. She saw her bullies, smiling innocently at her.

- You!!!! You three!! What are you doing here??!!!

- calm down, baby girl.

- yn, what's wrong??

- they are my bullies.

The maknae line just blinked with wide eyes.

- bullies??

A man with cat eyes, whom also she recognized, asked.

- yes, they bully me everyday.

- any answers boys???

Jin questioned them.

- we were just checking whether she was capable of facing Jackson.

- Jackson who??

- Jackson Wang.

Yn's face went pale. Completely white. No emotions. It looked like she was back from dead.
She just took her bag and turned around. She was walking towards the door when again she bumped into someone. She looked up to see Mr Kim.

- appa!!!!

- omg!! My princess!! Why are you crying?!!! Who made you cry???

- who's crying??

V asked.

- yn, what's wrong??

- nothing. Leave it.

- ok, come on, I have something important to say to you all.

- what's it dad??

- come with me.

All of them followed him.

- so from today, yn is............

~~~

To be continued

What is it?? Are you excited?? Me too.......are you all single?? I am single 🥲🥲. So no worries for my single readers. Meet you all in the next chapter.

Love you all ❤ 💜

Byeeeeeeeeee