4. Welcome gift

Marcus and Diana pulled out from hug when they heard hollo of a man running towards them but soon he reached near both of them his gibberish turned into scream. Zeus came inside with arms hearing those dreadful screams and they stunned at the view.

The man's eyes started to burn with red liquid, thus nose and mouth flooded with vital fluid. He was looking pale with every approaching step, his scream somehow stopped in the middle and he died tumbling down shaking in shock waves and turned into ashes, right in front of their eyes.

Marcus flabbergasted and shuddering, he about to collapse when Diana hold him from his side and circle his back in assurance of everything is her control. She commanded Zeus to scrutinize the dead body ash to know what exactly happened.

Zeus and his arms stepped out to inspect dead body ashes when a sudden stroke of wind freezed them on their spot. They dumbfounded when tried to move forward but couldn't. Again a stoke of wind gusting and ashes scattered on huge area of the hall.

Zeus and his arms released from the unknown captivity. They move forward and eyed those ashes which now turned into a secret letter written in disguised language.

Just when he read those letters he taken aback and looked into Diana's direction with horror filled eyes. Seeing him staggered Diana move towards Zeus, leaving Marcus behind with her trustable maids.

She fixed her gaze on the ominous letter, she thunderstruck as she run her eye over. She without delay commanded her arms to put down each and every curtain of the hall and summon Marcella and her coven for their appearance here.

Marcella entered in the hall with her coven and inspected that scattered ashes letter,

"I hope you liked my welcome gift which prepared with lots of
antagonism and don't be amazed by it's beautiful, it's just a beginning of your neverending nightmare.
Hand placed by £".

Everyone in the coven deeply frightened by the letter except Marcella. She put some ashes in a glass bottle pre filled by some potion carefully and close by the cork to keep everything in place.

She enchant some spill holding that bottle in her right hand placing near her mouth with a fistful distance, a little spark formed, and potion turned into red in colour which was transparent at first. She doubted on the colour so she opened the cork potion colour changed into jet black colour.

She announced suggesting everyone in the hall,
"Not to Touch these ashes. It's a spell chained poison. it'll melt down everyone who'll touch it and the sequence will continue until someone break it by not touching."

Everyone in the hall flabbergasted by the words of Marcella.

Marcus standing with widened eyes and bobblehead. Diana who is standing few steps ahead from him tightened her grip of her hands in rage after hearing Marcella.

Marcella seek permission from queen for performing spell, in answer Diana nodded her head and instructed Zeus to validate no one's interruption.

She instructed all the witches of her coven to circle the ashes and chant a spell with her to form centrifugal force anti-cyclone to remove ashes so it'll consume it's heat and the poison.

Hall started echoing with their chanted spell. Everyone around the passage could sense heaviness in the atmosphere.

Marcus took few steps towards his mother to hold her back by his sides and clinched her shoulder in panic.

Soon the spell ended up casting, a cyclone come into existence from ceiling of the hallway and accumulate all the ashes together vanished in thin air without leaving a single trace.

Coven of Marcella still standing there to transfer extra energy which produced during spell casting.

"Mrs. Marcella how is it possible to someone to cross the threshold of palace?"
Diana furious eyes still waiting for answer on recent event.

"Royal highness! Pardon us, We really don't have any idea how it can be happen, even though the palace is spellbound. But the portion I had test was somehow related to passanger....."
Marcella stopped in the middle of the sentence with tension in her voice.

"P-Passanger? What is it?" Queen Diana asked in inquisitiveness.

"Yes Royal highness! Passengers are mostly forbidden transpass souls who can travel from one to other body" Marcella said throwing light on the seriousness of this matter.

"H-How can we stop them?" Marcus unexpectedly said with perplexity releasing hold on his mother.

"Royal Majesty! We have to found the authentic body of the possessor soul. following that we have to spellbound both body and soul together to incinerate. Body and soul suppose to align during incriminating. This is the only way to stop them" Marcella enlightened the matter to everyone.

Diana heard everything attentively and commanded Zeus to track them down.

"We'll repellent each and every passenger. Royal highness!" Zeus said in firm determination.

Everyone is about to leave the tension of the hall when an arm burge into hall with something in his hand.

"R-Royal highness! S-Sir! I have found something"

---------------------------⚔️--------------------------

Comment down your favourite pick of this part and vote by press down the star to show your love.

Till then...

Take care lovelies

💜borahae💜