➻❥ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱 | Silly Little Sleepover

Sleeping over with the Freemans was..

Fun.

After leaving the park, Huey stopped by UDF to get more snacks. I gave him my card and he went inside the building. I reached in the back and grabbed the barely empty bottle of Jack Daniels. I took two more shots and set the bottle back in its place. I began to scroll through TikTok while waiting for him to get back.

After about five minutes, he got back in the car with about three filled bags. "I didn't use your card, you can have it back." he said, handing it to me between his middle and index finger.

"I gave it to you for a reason, doofus." I said, taking the card back and putting it in my purse.

"Didn't wanna use your money." he said, putting his seatbelt on and starting the car.

"I appreciate it, Freeman."

Huey nodded and soon we started driving, getting to my house in about three minutes. We honked the car and watched as everyone staying over came to get stuff out the car. Before Huey got out, I gripped his sleeve, pulling him towards me. I wiped off my lipgloss slightly shining his lips with my index. A small smile was plastered on his face. "Now, you're good." I said, allowing him to get out.

As we got out, everyone made their way to my room.

𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐨:

This was the first time that really anyone besides Cindy had been in my room after the remodel two months ago.

"Bitch, this is nice as hell." Kryn said. I smiled as I began to put the snacks away in the mini fridge. "Thanks, boo." I said.

"So do you guys want clothes to change into? Y'all don't look as comfy as y'all need to be." I offered pointing to the sliding walkin closet doors. As they all walked into the closet, the guys changed inside while the girls changed in the bathroom, wiping off their makeup & doing skincare as well.

Once everyone got changed and settled, we all gathered in the floor. "Spin the bottle?" Malas offered. A variety of 'ooos', 'sures', and 'mhms' were stated. Cindy, always the boldest among us, picked up the bottle first. "Okay, ground rules," she said, holding the bottle like a scepter. "No backing out once the bottle is spun. And no hard feelings, no matter what happens."

We all nodded, some more hesitantly than others. Kryn and Riley exchanged a knowing glance, their competitive streaks already gearing up. Chisána and Malas shared a quiet smile, the two of them often the peacekeepers in our group. Huey sat across from me, his gaze steady, a small smile playing on his lips that made my heart flutter.

"Let's get this started!" Cindy declared, and with a dramatic flourish, she spun the bottle.

It whirled around, the neck a blur, and we all held our breath. When it finally slowed, it pointed at Riley. Cindy leaned over and gave him a quick peck on the cheek, eliciting cheers and laughter from the rest of us. It was a good, light start, easing the initial tension.

Next was Riley's turn. He spun the bottle with a bit too much enthusiasm, and it almost flew off the blanket. When it stopped, it pointed at Malas. She blushed, but Riley, surprisingly the gentleman, gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek, making her giggle. The game continued in this light-hearted manner for a few more rounds, each spin adding to the growing sense of camaraderie.

Then it was Kryn's turn. He spun the bottle, and it landed on Chisána. The two of them shared a good-natured kiss, both laughing as they pulled away. It was clear that the game was breaking down barriers, making us all more comfortable with each other.

When it was my turn, I took a deep breath, the nerves kicking in again. I reached out and spun the bottle, watching as it spun around and around. The room seemed to hold its collective breath. As the bottle slowed, I could feel my pulse quicken. The neck of the bottle pointed directly at Huey.