➻❥ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 | Seeing Stars | 🍋

A day with Huey Freeman was..

Eventful.

About two weeks after the sleepover, life had gone on like normal. School, chores, life. Same old, same old. My dad had to leave for a business trip for the week and I had invited Huey to hang out here over the weekend.

I woke up bright and early at the tone of my alarm ringing; 5 am. I got up, got out of bed, checked if my bonnet was still on, which it was. [y/n] - 1, bonnet - 34.

I made my bed and waddled my way over to my bathroom, hopping in an everything shower. Looking through my very vast assortment of body washes, I decided to stick with the Iced Lemon Pound Cake scent which was one of my favorites. I was always disappointed when it went out of season so I made sure to stock up this year. I shampooed, shaved everywhere just because I looked good, did the expensive skincare, and got out.

After walking back to my room and drying off, I lathered the matching lotion, moisturized with cocoa butter, and started to do my hair. Since it was early, I figured I'd have just enough time to get a protective style in instead of two heart puffs like I planned on. Huey and I weren't meeting up until noon so that was just enough time for what I had been wanting to do for a few weeks now. I started playing music from my Alexa as I began to pull out the combs and gel I'd need for the hairstyle, getting straight to work.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

I finished at around ten, which was just enough time to get ready. I grabbed the outfit I had already laid out the night before on my desk and did my makeup after getting dressed. I finished the accessories and sprayed my perfume at around 11:30. Just enough time to make breakfast so we could eat before the mall. Me and Huey hadn't established that we were in a relationship just yet, instead we'd just been going on small dates here and there.

𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤!!