╰┈➤ cherry blossoms

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : good luck, babe! ~ chappell roan1:14 ───ㅇ───── 3:39↺ ᴿᴱᴾᴱᴬᵀ ‖ ᴾᴬᵁˢᴱ ≫ ᴺᴱˣᵀ ˢᴼᴺᴳ

1:14 ───ㅇ───── 3:39
↺ ᴿᴱᴾᴱᴬᵀ ‖ ᴾᴬᵁˢᴱ ≫ ᴺᴱˣᵀ ˢᴼᴺᴳ

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : good luck, babe! ~ chappell roan1:14 ───ㅇ───── 3:39↺ ᴿᴱᴾᴱᴬᵀ ‖ ᴾᴬᵁˢᴱ ≫ ᴺᴱˣᵀ ˢᴼᴺᴳ

╰┈➤ ❝ cherry blossoms

┉ˏ͛ ༝̩̩̥͙ ⑅͚˚   ҉  ⑅͚˚ ͛༝̩̩̥͙ ˎ┉

i yawned as my body went limp in the shade of a tree. it was a saturday, one where i had no responsibilities or plans. mrs. gina was busy today, so the music club decided not to meet up.

i didn't really mind being in the nature. in fact, i usually went out of my way to soak myself in it. the morning breeze and the rustling grass. the sounds of teenagers and kids playing.

this was my favorite park, one where i'd visit whenever i had a chance.

so it really was quite a surprise when a familiar voice called my name.

"(l/n)!" noya yelled from a distance, sprinting his way towards me. i sat up, leaning against the tree as i turned my head in his direction.

the park was popular for karasuno kids, so i figured he was here to play with his friends or practice volleyball.

"noya," i greeted back, smiling with a wave. i grew fond of this boy. i didn't know much about him, but his personality always lifted my mood. there was never a dull moment with him, but if there was, i'm sure i'd enjoy it too.

i heard the grass in front of my twist together as he sat down, dragging someone else with him. "(l/n), this is hinata. hinata, this is (l/n)."

i didn't expect him to introduce me to anyone, but i recognized the name from one of nishinoya's rants.

"hi, hinata. i've heard of you a bit," i greeted politely, holding my hand out to shake his.

he happily shook my hand back, responding excitedly. "really? i'm surprised noya talks about me! i have such a cool upperclassman," he daid dramatically, causing noya to smirk.

"(l/n) is your upperclassman too, so treat him with respect my young hinata."

i snorted, retracting my hand as i crossed my arms. "don't worry too much about it. i'd rather you not be too formal."

"wahh!! so cool and humble!" hinata sparkled.

nishinoya snapped out of his smirk, glaring at the younger boy. "hey! i'm cool and humble too!"

hinata side-eyed him before looking back at me. "i've also heard of you from nishi-nishi-nishinoya. he mentioned something about making you spike a ball when he can set. do you play volleyball?" he asked in the most excited voice you'd here from a teenager.

i shook my head, surprised that noya would talk about me. "no, he just wants me to try it for some reason."

nishinoya laughed, slapping hinata on the back. "he's already in the music club, but i think playing with him sometimes would be fun!"

it surprised me how much nishinoya enjoyed my company. most wouldn't even think of playing sports with me. it made me feel wanted- which was almost a first if it weren't for my friends in the music club.

hinata agreed, indulging in a conversation with nishinoya about their next game. interhigh preliminaries- the game that my club would play at. i was slightly embarrassed at the thought that a classical music group would play at intense volleyball games.

as i was lost in thought, i felt a bump on my shoulder. fluffy hair tickled my neck as the pressure increased, the boy's head fully leaning on me as he continued talking with hinata. nishinoya wasn't very touchy with me, causing me to tense up a bit before relaxing. i didn't mind it- miki and funai would often show their companionship through physical touch- but with nishinoya it felt different.

maybe it was because i only knew the boy for a little while. but he smelled nice, despite being a sweaty volleyball player.

"(l/n)?" nishinoya asked, gaining my attention once again.

"yeah? what's up? sorry, i zoned out."

noya hummed in response, finally wording it out. "you're playing with your club in that game. have you guys figured out the music yet? it's in a week."

i knew his words were from concern, but i couldn't help but feel even more embarrassed. "mrs. gina is supposed to bring the music to us on monday so we can practice it in a week. don't worry, we don't suck to much."

i leaned my head on top of his, causing hinata to join in, plopping onto nishinoya and my's lap. it was somewhat uncomfortable, but it didn't bother me too much.

"you know, the last time we heard you playing before getting on the bus, we really liked it. you sounded pretty," noya commented, laughing after his words. "even kiyoko enjoyed it! urghshx, you urk me," he suddenly switched up, causing hinata to burst into a hysterical laugh.

hinata and i knew of noya's kiyoko obsession. to be honest, i never really expected that from someone like him. i thought he'd be someone to always friend zone everyone and not be the one getting friend zoned.

hinata soon got up, muttering an apology. "i'm sorry, guys, i need to go babysit my sister," he said with a sigh before bouncing back up. "but i'll see you again soon! bye-bye!" he was like a mini nishinoya, energetic and full of love.

i smiled as i waved, leaning back on the tree bark of the tree. nishinoya screamed a 'don't practice too much!' before laying on my lap instead of my shoulder.

sometimes i wonder how he can be so comfortable with his friends.

"so, you're sitting with us on the bus, right?" he questioned, hopeful of a positive response.

"i'm not sure. what about my club members? i don't really want to leave them behind."

"they can sit with us too! pretty please?"

i laughed at his enthusiasm. it was almost impossible for me to say no, so i muttered a 'maybe' before putting my hand in his hair.

"oh, you have nice hair. what shampoo do you use?"

i felt him tense a bit before he responded happily. "a secret!"

"um.. okay, gatekeeper," i groaned, pulling my hand back.

the breeze felt nice against his skin, and i could feel nishinoya's breathing on my thighs.

it was just another peaceful saturday.