39. Go Big or Go Home

Don't get away, don't get away I gotta make, I'm the one

모 아니면 도 아니면 모 아니면 도라고, I need a diamond ring,

모만이 나의 길 난 루저가 아닌 위너가 돼, that's my way

It was day after, and everyone was in tip top shape, or as well condition as they can be in, you and as well as everybody else was in what you could only describe as hallway filled with lounges where all the teams rest up before their match, you were in the corner as your friends were still getting ready.

You examined your pink goggles for any scratches for a final time before setting them aside, running your fingers through your hair, you group the bright colors in between your fingers as you started to braid your hair as you did the day before, when suddenly the door opened.

"Miss witty, I got something for ya,"

"Is it a cure for rabies?"

Leona scoffed at your refute as you refused to look at him in the eye, your eyes keeping contact with the hair in your hands, seeing that you were styling your hair, Leona smirked lightly at the convenience, walking into the room anyway sitting next to you on a chair.

"Funny, but the boys and I got some gifts for you," Leona spoke nonchalantly, tipping the top of the box off with a flick of his finger and showing what was stored inside, making your eyes roll towards it in mild curiosity, in the little box there was a pair of black fingerless gloves, but your eyes shimmered over the golden accents that marked the edges.

Your eyes then traveled to the other presents that were presented to you, an eyebrow was raised when you saw the four gumball sized.. beads? There was green, blue, red, and yellow, colors you never really wore before, you looked at Leona's with a slightly unamused glare.

"Those don't match me,"

"The guys had to pitch in something, here, let me show you how to use it," Leona shrugged.

Leona didn't waver at your small yet noticeable signs of disapproval, he merely waved it off and lightly took the groups of your unfinished braided hair, making your glare daggers at him, but he only rolled his eyes and pushed your cheek with his index finger to make out face the other way as he continued your work.

His hands carefully weaved through your hair, you huffed in small protest but Leona kept going without a word, making you let your guard down as he started to do your hair for you. Your hands trailed to the box and pulled out the gifted, fingerless gloves, tracing the gold highlights in a satisfied matter.

"You like them?"

"...they're not bad for something YOU chose,"

You could feel him eyeroll behind you, but you slipped the gloves on, they fit snugly, buttoning the ends to let them stay on your hands, you hummed to show your satisfactory of the gift.

You saw with the corner of your eyes that Leona took the large beads and inserted it into your hair, the green and yellow at the top and the red and blue at the bottom of the braids.

You tapped the camera app on your phone and let the camera show you how the accessories looked in your hair, and you were pleasantly surprised when you saw that they actually fit in nicely, complimenting your bright and exotic hair with their own unique colors. "See?" You merely hummed as a response.