Full Episode

Twilight Sparkle: [sighs] I've been planning this retreat for weeks, and we're already ten minutes behind! Where is that photographer?!

Connor Lacey: Don't worry, Twiley-kins. She'll be here.

Photographer: ...No-no-no-no-no-no-no!

[doors open]

Photographer: I'm so sorry! Can you forgive me? I don't expect you to forgive me... Forgive me?

Twilight Sparkle: [groans]

Connor Lacey: Twilight, chill. [to the photographer] Of course we forgive you. What kind of friends would we be if we didn't?

Starlight Glimmer: Of course. I'll help you set up your-

Photographer: Princess Twilight, thanks so much for this! The Canterlot Historical Society is thrilled to document the friendship work your teachers do! Let me just pretty you all up!

[poink!]

Photographer: Ooh!

[poink!]

[poink!]

Photographer: [giggles] Ooh!

Steel: I wonder what is she doing?

[poink!]

[poink!]

Rainbow Dash: Ow! Hey!

Photographer: Don't want a single hair out of place, do we? This is for the history books! Now...

[camera flashing]

Photographer: Well, that's that! Bye!

Pinkie Pie: Waaaait! You forgot Starlight! She needs a picture, too!

Photographer: 'Kay.

[camera flashing]

Photographer: Now I'll get out of your manes. I know how busy you are.

Elsa the Snow Queen: That was weird.

[ominous music]

Prince Vekar: Well, has it gone to plan?

Photographer: Yes. Now we have everything we need.

Sledge: Perfect.

[transformation noise]

Queen Chrysalis: [maniacal laughter]

Madame Odius: This will be perfect.

Queen Chrysalis: Yes, I know! We have been planning this for quite some time. [laughing evilly]

Firespitter: True, but what took you so long?

Queen Chrysalis: [annoyed] I had to take some photos of Twilight and her friends and collect a few DNA samples, okay?

Reflector: We have been waiting for you for the last few minutes!

Galvanax: But at least you got the things you needed without the slightest bit of suspicion, that's the main thing.

Queen Chrysalis: True, Galvanax. (to the picture) Oh, thank you, Applejack. My spell can create a copy of anypony I desire. All I need is an image and a piece of the pony. [sniffs] Oh, and this.

[magic zap]

Psycho Red: Why do want to make copies of the Mane 6?

Queen Chrysalis: Why copies, Psycho Red? Because Princess Twilight and her friends control the Elements of Harmony, the most powerful weapon in all Equestria.

[magic zap]

Queen Chrysalis: Which means they - will - be - able - to - use - them - too!

[magic zap]