°⋆°˖🐾˚⋆ Chapter 1 ⋆˚🐾˖°⋆°

𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ.♡⋅☁️˚₊‧ ☂ ‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ.

Today's weather is relentless with continuous rain and skies filled with gray clouds. There's no sign of thunderstorms yet, and you hope it stays that way. You've been wanting to go home after school but have been standing at the bus stop for the past 30 minutes, wondering why the bus hasn't arrived yet. You assume there's a traffic jam all along.

You place your black bag in front of you and rummage through it, looking for your umbrella so you can head to the convenience store to buy another piece of bread. You search through everything in your bag, item by item, and then pause.

"I swear I brought my umbrella with me earlier."

You check again, this time taking everything out and placing it carefully on the bench. Unfortunately, there's no sign of the umbrella. You sigh deeply.

"I forgot my umbrella... again."

You put your things back into your bag and sit on the bench, looking out for the bus. All you see is a red car passing by. Growing more frustrated, you wonder when the bus will come or when the rain will stop. It feels like you'll be stuck here forever. Quite an exaggeration, right?

Suddenly, a calico cat with a piece of raw meat in its mouth bolts past you towards the alley, as if fleeing from something. The beige-haired boy in the yellow-orange jacket followed close behind, his laughter reverberating through the other street.

"Wait for me, little kitty!" He giggles

"H-hey, stop right there!" you shout, adrenaline coursing through your veins.

You leap to your feet, ready to intervene, but freeze as the bus arrives, its sliding door opening with a hiss. Panic seized you as you wavered, torn between action and the convenience of catching the bus. With a heart pounding, you made your choice and sprinted after them.

Chaos erupted as the cat and the boy burst onto a bustling street, weaving through startled people. You trailed after them, apologizes to those you accidentally bumped into. However, in an instant, they vanished into thin air, leaving you stranded amidst the maze-like alleys. As you gazed down each alley, you hesitated, unsure which way to go. Suddenly, the sorrowful cry of the cat echoed through the deserted alleyways, guiding you towards a forgotten passageway adorned with colorful graffiti. Venturing inside the abandoned building, you finally found them.

Summoning all your courage, you charged at the boy, landing a powerful blow to the back of his head while he wasn't looking.

But to your astonishment, he remained unfazed, sitting there as if nothing had happened. As he slowly turned to face you, a chill ran down your spine, his dark aura and abyss-like eyes filling you with dread. Though fear threatened to overwhelm you, you squared your shoulders and assumed a fighting stance, prepared for whatever may come. But then, inexplicably, the boy touched the back of his head.

"Huh, a hailstorm? But it's still raining."

Confusion washed over him as he struggled to comprehend the bizarre turn of events. All around you, everything seemed to fall silent. What was he? A robot?