𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐬 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐞

Two over one
[original | smut ]
{since it's pride moth...enjoy some snucius ;) this one-shot is also written in the 3rd person}

~~~

It's about five months that you've become Severus & Lucius's sugar baby. Everyone knew about you being their baby girl. Their possessiveness was always shown in public and they never allowed anybody to take a look at you.

The last five months, were the best. Sex. Cuddling. Aftercare. Sex. Shopping. Sex. Cuddling. Sex. Shopping and so on. Neither of you nagged about this routine cause it was what you three desired the most. Pleasure and good moments together.

After a long day of shopping with your daddies' money, you run upstairs with hands full of shopping bags. You decide to change before they come back to the Malfoy manor. You drop the bags on the floor. You pick up the bag with your new lingerie's and empty it on your bed.

You take off your clothes and walk to the bed naked. At first, you choose a lacy black bra and panties. It didn't feel good enough for tonight though, so you change fast to a red lingerie. Nope, not this one. But after changing a few sets, you find the best one.

You put it on and admire yourself in the mirror. Your skin under the lacy white lingerie shines glamorously. Your hair shapes your face beautifully. Your ass exposed exactly the way you know Severus and Lucius would love.

Your E/C eyes sparkle, the white lingerie is hugging your curves elegantly and your breasts are on display for your daddies. You know if they see you in this, you won't be able to walk for weeks. But you don't protest cause it's exactly what you're looking for.

As you smirk at the thought of Lucius ripping your panties and Severus unclasping your bra and tossing it aside, you hear the door shut. They're here, so you wait so they'll go to Lucius's study.

You can hear their monotone voices discussing something. You can feel yourself getting aroused even by the thought of getting fucked by them.

As the sound of their heavy footsteps is getting weaker, you put on a silky robe and slip out of your room. You tiptoe to the study without making a sound, and as you reach the room, you can hear some strange noises.

Of course, you know they are in a relationship but you've never seen them actually doing anything in your presence. It was mostly some kisses or helping each other to fill your tight hole with their cocks but nothing more.

You smirk and your eyes widen at the sound of their moanings. You can feel yourself dripping in your new panties.

"Mmm, you taste so good Severus..." your eyes widen.

Imagining them making out and praising each other is too much for your poor mind. You had to see them at that state so you reach for the doorknob.

Showtime daddies.

You open the door slowly. You are astonished by the view in front of you. Lucius is choking Severus as Severus is palming Lucius through his pants.

They are making out like crazy and what makes it more enjoyable is their moans. You've never imagined yourself in this state. You had seen enough and you need to be touched or you'll go insane within seconds.

"I hope you've got a room for one more." You lean your hands on the doorframe and put your weight on one foot as you bite your lip.

They pull away immediately and look at you. You look at them seductively when you see their jaws are on the floor. You can see their eyes darken with lust. Severus is drooling over your sexy features while Lucius is containing himself from ripping your lingerie and fucking you senseless.