poolside☀️

"I wish we could just stay here, just us, together." Harry broke the silence looking over and half pled to his beautiful athlete. They were on a getaway at the most breathtaking resort he had ever seen in the states.
"Or maybe just another day...?" Harry went on. "I know we both have to get back to work but how am I going to write about this beautiful creature if im not in the company of him?"
Roman finally looked over to Harry and seen him flashing his puppy doe eyes at him and smiled.
"How could I ever say no to those eyes?" Roman said still smiling at him. Harry perked up a bit off the lawn chair. "I honestly can't believe you said yes. I'm kinda turning you into my bitch, huh?" Harry chuckled.
"No. I mean how can I say no to you in a way you'll understand? Seeing as I keep telling you that we didn't get to where we are by procrastination." Roman said in a very cocky tone. Harry just groaned and grabbed his phone to return some messages.
"That doesn't mean we can't enjoy our last day here babe." Roman seeing the irritation spreading across his singer's face and trying to smooth things over. "Just let me adore you, Bunny Love!" Roman says his high pitched voice. Harry tries to stifle his chuckle at Roman's corniness but his athlete catches it and smiles at him. "You really know how to make me break character, don't you?" Harry says, now putting his phone back on the table.
"I learned from the best..." Roman says thinking about his current storyline he's in with his family and Sami Zayn. While he has fun and is incredibly thankful to be this blessed with the opportunity, after all it brought him his singer, it definitely takes a toll on him because of all the long hours and the physical challenges. Not even mentioning his storyline but he was currently the champ and had to continually prove he was worthy to be the face of the company knowing he had people in the expensive suits always doubting him. He knew the expensive suits thought everything he did was a fluke and wouldn't be topped again. It wasn't fair-
"Babe, why are you ignoring me?" Harry said and dragging Roman out of his head. "Sorry, mind goes 30 miles per hour. You know that". Harry gave him a small smile and got up getting ready to head back in since they had been in the sun ever since they returned from a stroll around the villa. "Don't stay out here and keep me waiting all by myself for long" Harry said very sultry and it didn't take long until his athlete was chasing his in the house.