A start

Mark's POV
I heard about this new person that moved in next door. I went to their apartment to greet them. I knock on their door to reveal this stunning gorgeous girl, I was kind of shy talking to her so I get to stutter out "h-hi my name is m-mark"

Daisy's POV

I heard a knock on the door and opened it to reveal WHAT mark, THE MARK, MARKIPLIER he stutters out "h-hi my name is m-mark" I stay there shocked not saying anything and he says "wow your gorgeous" I died, I could not believe what he just said to me I love mark he is my inspiration I tell him " no I'm, not " I also say "you may come in and have some lunch I have prepared" I am also an aspiring artist and I have a few journals where I draw people and things and mark is usually the one I draw and I write things about mark and such but while I'm serving his plate he asks if he can keep the journals I and I ask "what journals" to turn around and find he has looked through all my drawings and was reading the dear mark journal I turned a deep shade of red and yelled "OMG NO GIVE THEM BACK" he said "your going to have to get me" and he runs upstairs I run behind him laughing while still staying very red and I go up to him and jump on him, where he ends up falling and dropping the journals. I run down stairs and fill the dishwasher with water and mark approaches me and I say " I will drop them"
*hehe btw the drawings were in pen*
Mark says " I already saw them so no need for them" I empty the sink and I serve him food and I notice he has a slight rug burn from me tackling him and I go and grab some alcohol wipes and Vaseline and I tell him "stretch out your arm" he stretches out his arm and I notice he is kind of flexing I ask " are you flexing?" He turns red and says "of course not" I say then you must be very strong" he says "of course I am" I say "just kidding I know" he blushes mildly and I roll up his red flannel exposing his ripped arms I can't help but look and I glance up to him and he looks at me and I clean the burn with alcohol and he jumps a little and grasps my hand tight then I apply Vaseline and put a bandaid on top. he thanks me and gives me his number even though he is next door. one he was leaving he said "we should talk more" and I said yea. He leaves and closes the door and I slide down the door and say "that was amazing" not knowing he was on the other side replying "I know".