Little things

Mark's POV
I slide down daisy's door and sigh. I don't know why she is perfect,her personality and she is extremely gorgeous. a few moments later I hear her do the same and says "that was amazing" I quickly respond to her "i know" went back to my apartment and I could not stop thinking about daisy she was a mere 5" tall, has really long chocolate brown hair, blue/green eyes, and a perfect body I could tell that she is not a very confident person. I definitely can change that. I text daisy 2 days later asking her if she would like to go to a party wade planned at 6:00 pm. I know I don't know her that well but she knows a lot about me. she texts back " of course I would love to❤️" I know I'm a man but I could not resist melting at the heart emoji she added. I text back "I know it will be fun😋" she texts back "thanks mark💓" i say "my pleasure"
The night of the party I slid by her apartment and see her and she comes out the apartment in a little red dress with some black heels and her hair curled.stunning.just.stunning

Daisy's POV
Mark knocks on the door and he is wearing some black pants and a white tee that was so tight on him it was just a pleasure to look at. I lock my apartment and go on with mark on the elevator we were holding hands as if we were dating but his hands are so cute and mine were tiny. we get to the party and wade opens the door mark and wade greet each other then wade noticed me and looked at mark and he nudged him on the shoulder but then I greeted wade and went into the party there were not many people but we went and got a drink and wade made us gather in a circle to play truth or dare I thought to my self "wow I feel 13 again" then it was my turn and wade asked me truth or dare of course I said dare wade then said "kiss mark" I then sat there in shock and knew I was being forced to. I saw mark turn bright Crimson and he gave wade a mean look. I then leaned in and we kissed it felt so good and I noticed we held it for a long time. then it was marks turn he picked truth jack asked "if he liked me" mark turns even darker red and said "yes" I durn a deeper red feeling my face on fire. mark likes me? Why? What does he see in me? We grab more drinks daring each other to even more then mark asks wade "bring out the big guns" I don't know what he is talking about suddenly wade brings out a bottle of cinnamon whisky I die of laughter because I know he used it in five nights at fuckboys and any other thing he did drunk but then mark looks at me and I say "bring it on!" Mark then gets two double shot glasses and pours both of us a drink. We both stopped drinking and instead of him driving his car he left it at wades place and called and über. I'm pretty sure we were drunk. I fell asleep in the car but I remember mark carrying me bridal style to his apartment and he put me in his bed. The next morning I realized he was in the bed with me.