Chapter Ten - The Deal

A shameful moan escapes from my throat when Ethan's lips crash into mine, and I can feel his smile against my mouth.

As soon as our mouths connect, he closes the little space left between us, pinning up against the refrigerator, both his hands circling my waist so he can pull me to his body, to the point all I can feel is him. Everywhere, all at once - it's just him.

I kiss him back eagerly, wrapping my hands on his neck and tangling my finger in his curly hair, our lips molding at a frantic pace. I can't believe I am in my kitchen, kissing Ethan, tasting those damn lips that have haunted me for the last six months. My stomach keeps fluttering in expectation, his words swirling around my mind.

I fuck.

So much for playing mind games or trying to keep the mystery, Ethan is in fact the most straight forward guy I've ever met.

Though, I'm not complaining.

Ethan snaps me out of my mind when he teases his tongue on my lips, and I immediately invite him in, savoring his taste as he explores my mouth with his tongue, and he hums in agreement, the low groan that escapes from his throat making my core clench. His chest vibrates against mine as I gently pull the roots of his hair, hauling him even closer to me. His tongue dances with mine, scrambling my mind, at the same time he presses me against the fridge, hands grabbing me and pulling me closer, it's like no proximity is enough.

His hands leave my waist, one going to grab my ass greedily, the other wrapping around my throat right under my jaw, and he holds my head still, deepening the kiss further. I'm taken back to the memories flooding my mind, the way he held me still that night and explored my mouth with his tongue, how he touched me like no one else had touched before, how hard he was for me. The way he made me feel, it was like my entire body turned to an exposed nerve, his touches made me forget how to breathe, the tequila I'd drank did not match how drunk on him I'd gotten.

Ethan sucks my bottom lip inside of his mouth, nipping it lightly and I moan quietly, my head dizzy with the intensity. Suddenly, he breaks from the kiss, the hand he was using to hold my neck moving to my hair, his fingers tangling with the strands before he pulls it roughly, causing a surprised yelp to escape from my lips as my face snaps up, my throat now exposed for him. He attaches his mouth to my neck, sucking the skin in hunger.

I want to touch him and feel him closer, but at the same time, my hands are resting on his shoulders; I'm too overwhelmed by his touches and his kisses to even think of moving.

"God, I missed it," he groans, dragging his parted lips to my earlobe and grabbing it between his teeth. "I missed your taste, it's fucking addicting."

I can't find it in me to answer, instead I cup his cheeks between my hands, forcing his head up and smashing my lips against his again, eager for more - I'm so obsessed with the way Ethan kisses; it is absolutely mind-blowing. I remember thinking that he kisses like he means it back then and fuck, I was right. The way he laps his tongue around mine and sucks my bottom lip, it's like he is trying to suck the soul out of my body while savoring every little inch of my mouth, humming in approval to each and every one of the little noises I can't hold back.

The air around us is warm now, my skin burning with fire; every touch and every moan from Ethan makes my insides dig a little deeper. I bite down his bottom lip, maybe putting a little too much force, but apparently he likes it, because he moans loudly as I do it.

Both his hands travel down my body until he reaches for the back of my thighs, hauling me up with ease. As my feet leave the ground, I wrap my legs around his hips and my arms around his neck, our mouths never disconnecting. There's somewhat of a movement as he guides us to the kitchen counter, on the same spot I was sitting earlier, when he was cooking. His fingers are now sunk on the bare skin of my butt, grabbing the meat so firmly I'm sure I'll have marks on my skin tomorrow morning.