A/N IMPORTANT!!

y'all miss me or whaaaaa??? 😛😛😛 anywho! im back!! but before i let you guys think "oh a new chapter is coming" sadly, not yet. before i post another chapter, ill be editing the chapters  that are published bc i kinda don't like the way they are written and the story line of how it all is, it confuses me a lot and doesnt really make sense, so i will make some changes, not major major changes but editing through it and all that. BUTTT before all of that, i will be VERY busy this and next week.

this week I have cheer rehearsals and cheer practices for our very last showcase of this season, and i have to finish final projects for school aswell. next week is my finals week which is testing and all that stuff (sadly) BUT thankfully we get out early which means more time for me to edit and all that! Friday of next week we don't have school because we will all be done with finals!! 😋

SOOO THAT MEANS A LIL BIT MORE FREE TIME!! ofc i still have sports to do and we are trying to (hopefully) get a house so if we do get the house i will be moving meaning i will be busy but hopefully i have a good amount of free time to get some writing in during the summer!i have missed writing a lot and i think i have improved on writing too!! js wanted to let all of you guys know!! thank you all very much for reading the stories! for people who have been rereading, or those who were there since the beginning of it, thank you!! im so sorry for being out so long and not posting updates, i have been VERY busy this year and will be next year but hopefully that writers block won't get in the way and I have time to write!! love you all!! good afternoon, goodnight, or good morning wherever you are!!