Steele

Steele

I blushed as I pinned my ears back and walked over to Balto and sighed, " Balto, I  need to tell you something. I blushed as he  growled and said, " I don't want to hear your excuses. " I frowned and looked down and whimpered, then let me show you what I wanted to say. Balto growled, "Fine, you've got five minutes. I blushed and laid down on my back  and whimpered, " Submission and said, take your vengeance. Balto froze seeing my vulnerability and hesitated growled," trickery will end badly for you, Steele." I blushed and pinned my ears back and said I am not tricking you have your vengeance  either kill me or rape me. Balto growled, I won't kill you, and why should I mate with you? What have you done to deserve it? I shifted and said, "I know I don't deserve you as a mate, but I promise to serve as a good one." Balto  scoffed and said why should I believe you? I blushed as I saw Jenna  came in and said, "Because you know as well as I do Steele has your  heart Balto. Balto growled and said, "How??? She shifted and said, "I'm not stupid. Balto, how many males do you know that will stare at another males ass with hunger. Balto blushed and hung his head and said it may be true. I am gay and I have wanted to, but if I give into him, I have no guarantee that I won't come to regret  it as Steele has wounded me far deeper than any other dog or human. His attempts to isolate and humiliate me drove a deep and painful Chasm into my heart. I sighed and looked down and noticed he was hiding his family jewels and said  Balto what will it take to convince you to give me a chance? Balto frowned and said if your serious yhat you want to be a  good mate I will give you this one  chance turning around to show my ass and said I'm not a top Steele I may have the equipment but I'm a female pseudohermaphrodite. I have the ability and desire to breed but I have no desire to top either gender.