Steele's Discovery

Balto

I growled as I nudged my idiot mate and said you should have known better. I smiled as he hung His head and said I don't regret it and won't apologize. I smiled as Balto chuckled and said Good because I'm glad you did it. I frowned and whispered, but you gotta fight. I don't want to raise your pups without you. I smiled as he froze, looked up at me with deep realization, and said I'm a father? Balto nodded and said I  was on my way to tell you when I was ambushed by that bear. Steele frowned and looked down before unstseadily standing up, wincing as his movements tugged at his wound. I frowned and said you should be resting! He growled and said no first your coming with me, then I'll rest. I sighed as I followed him staying close to support him if he needed it. I frowned as he led me into the old mill and muttered  stubborn ass as  he pushed me into a  laying position and laid down relaxing overtop me. I blushed as  Steele whispered I am a stubborn ass and will continue to be so long as you continue to be reckless. I frowned and said it's part of being a stray. I frowned as he growled. You're not a stray  anymore. You're mine!!! I blushed and said I don't have a home Steele incase you've forgotten. Steele growled and said you do your home is right here under my protection. I blushed and said says who? Steele growled and angrily said says your mate!  I chuckled and said and who is that? Steele growled catching on to my little game and growled I am your mate you will obey. I smiled and said oh maybe not I can be quite rebellious. I smiled as Steele growled and said rebell and I will be forced to remind you who the top dog is. I smirked and said oh was that Jenna? Steele snarled as he marked my throat snarling it's me!!!! I smiled and said I don't know an alpha who can't even break his sub? I smiled as he snarled and brutalized my ass leaving me speechless and drooling. Steele smirked and growled do you yield? I blushed as I subconsciously urinated in submission and blushed panting yes. Steele chuckled and said good never challenge me again.