bakugou x chubby fem y/n: 😒😚 Diamond in the rough😒😚

Bakugou p.o.v

I sighed as I march down to y/n's dorm room, waiting for them to come out; so we can walk to class together. She asked for it, now she got it; before I knocked I sighed 1 last time. Knocking on the door- I waited for a answer. But nothing. I knocked again and nothing, my patience was shortening.

"Hey! U asked me to walk u to class now u got it! Let's go!"

I heard a sniffle and a small response.

"I'm not going" (y/n)

"Y NOT?! I GOT UP EARLIER TO TAKE U TO CLASS, LETS GO!"

"I'm not going okay?." (Y/n)

I heard the sniffling continue, me personally wouldn't care- but.. I felt a ping of worry and frustration. Taking a breather trying not to yell again; she's probably upset.

"U okay?"

"Go away" (y/n)

"Look I know I'm a asshole 99% of the time, but p- please.. tell me what's wrong."

"I.. don't like myself" (y/n)

"That's the shitiest thing I ever heard.  Explains."

"I'm fat okay? Every outfit I wear shows my stomach. I'm just... to chubby." (Y/n)

"....did someone tell u that?"

"No... I just know it." (Y/n)

They went silent on the otherside and I tried not get angry again; I took another breath and replied.

"U got till the counter of 1 to open this door before I kick it down."

"Wha-" (y/n)

"1."

I just kicked her door down, and see her wrapped like a burrito in the blanket. I instantly got annoyed at the sight, and snatched the blanket off her.

"Get outta that bed!"

"U idiot! What if I was naked under here?!" (Y/n)

"Forget that! Why u don't wanna come to class!?"

"I just told u okay?!.. I don't like how I look." (Y/n)

I know I could be a asshole but I grabbed her hand, and dragged her to the mirror. Idc if she liked it or not.

"Bakugou let me go" (y/n)

"Shut up and look at u.."

"Bakugou I'm not gonna fit with u about this-" (y/n)

"Ur not ugly- ur beautiful. Just accept that this is u. U came here to be a hero, not to impress others. If someone calls u out ur name u kick they're ass!.. ur beautiful y/n. If u don't believe me, I'll just have to love u till you learn urself "

"...Bakugou-" (y/n)

"I'm not giving up on u, got it?!"

I looked at y/n in the mirror, and see her crying. I hope I did go too far; I sighed and kissed her shoulder shoulder- while hugging her from behind.

"Thx u.. katskui.

I was stunned for a moment, but hugged her tightly.

Y/n p.o.v

I blushed and cried, my arms hugged his; and bakugou kissed my shoulder again. I looked at myself in the mirror, and blushed. I'm amazed the he can be nice.

"Ur beautiful y/n. Don't let anyone else change ur mind." (Bakugou)

"...thx u baku- katskui."

Bakugou gently lift my hand to his lips, and kissed it. Spinning me around and hugging me. I might as well, get used to this now. Cuz in public- hes his normal cranky self. He too my hand in mine; leading me out my dorm into the hallway.

"Com'on we're late for class dumbass. But ur cute, I'll let it slide." (Bakugou)

I chuckled and walked beside him. Bakugou ain't as bad as everyone pair him out to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

I hope yall enjoy this story and this was made for fun. But anyway I hope yall enjoy, don't forget to follow, leave a comment and vote for more craziness. Yall come back now.

And if yall got a request go ahead and drop them in the comments.

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💗

All yall my babies 💋💋💋.