bakugou: 💣💥💜imagine💣💥💜

*Imagine u and bakugou are pro hero's and yall is dating; and yall moving in together. Of course bakugou has a explosive quirk, and u don't have a quirk.*

*knowing him, bakugou dosen't like anyone without a quirk or have a weak quirk.. but he found something in u; that he loves.*

*But anyway, u too is moving in together. And he gets the heavy things n ur gettin the light stuff. Cuz he don't want u to hurt ur self, he dosent care if ur string enough to carry it- he doesn't want u to strain urself. Cuz I feel like he'd say*

"this is a man's job" (bakugou)

*but speakin of u not having a quirk- I'd personally feel like bakugou would want to protect u at all times. Regardless that u don't have a quirk, he's gonna protect u. 💯*

....Anyway....

*so u too is moving in, and ur unpacking all the kitchen supplies- and some of bakugous cook books (cuz he cooks). While ur putting some of the kitchen supplies, he comes up behind and hugged u.*

*bakugou wrapped his muscular arms around u, protectively and loving. He buried his face in the crook of ur next; and gently kissed ur neck. U blushed and giggled. All u could hear was him whispering sweet things in ur ear.*

"Thx u y/n" (bakugou)

"For what?"

"...loving me when no one else would." (Bakugou)

"No need to thx me, I love u regardless."

*He didn't say anything else, but u know what he's thinking- cuz u can feel the crook of ur neck gettin warm. He's not one to show his emotions besides anger. But u can tell he's blushing, u kissed his cheek and chuckled at his vulnerability.*

*I personally think around u- he can open up to his feelings and emotions. But either way he loves u.*

"After u two moved in, bakugou cooked for the both of u. As he cook- u come up behind him and hugged him. Ur small body pressed against his bigger frame, made u feel safe. And made him feel loved.*

"It smells good love~"

"...here. careful, it's hot" (bakugou)

*He gives u a sample and u take a bite, and savoring the delicious flavors. The mixture of spice n seasons made u see colors it was so delicious. So overall yall moving in day was a success.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

I hope yall enjoy this short story. And this was made for fun. But anyway I hope yall enjoy, don't forget to follow up, leave a comment, and vote for more craziness.

Yall come back now. And is yall got a request go ahead and drop them in the comments.

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌🏾💗

All yall my babies: 💋💋💋.