Chapter 22

I had woken up about an hour ago staring out the window to be told that we would be there in about a half hour. 

Being six hours away from my mates was putting massive pressure on me and Tabitha could see it sitting to me. 

She grabbed my hand causing me to turn to her as she gives me a reassuring smile. I know she just wants to help but not being close to I.N or Changbin is hurting, and I know they feel it.

As we pull through these big silver gates a big black house with a pretty design wrapped around the outside and a lot of windows. 

After pulling through the gate, we got of the car and walked inside

"Hunny were home." Liz is the first to walk in with Andrea right behind her leaving me and Tabby to walk in last and close the door. 

But why would Liz yell out they were home if they are the only once here? We take our shoes off at the door as Andrea goes to the kitchen and Liz leads me to the living room with at least six different couches'. 

"Hey Liz, why do y'all have so many couches if it's just you three living room, the place is already big for you three but that's a lot of couches. "

She lets out a laugh as Andrea brings me a cup of water and Tabby sits down with me on the couch leaving the other two standing.

"Well, you see we ar-" She cut off by loud voices and feet moving quickly and there was a lot. It sounded like a heard of elephants moving through the hallways and down the stairs.

"Princess" "Babygirl"

I turn my heard right as I see fourteen men running towards us, causing my eyes to widen and to lean back in Tabitha who laughed at my reaction.

The other two that are standing up turn around with smiles on their faces running to the men.

One picks up Liz as she wraps her legs around his waist, and another picks up Andrea spinning them around in a hug. 

"We have missed you guys so much it's not even funny." The one holding Andrea says into her hair, not letting her go.

The men split into two sides, seven gathering around Liz and the other seven around Andrea. As I laid starstruck on Tabitha, she clears her throat, catching their attention to look at us.

Boy, were these some pretty men standing in front of me. By smell, they weren't human, but it was different scents that I was picking up on.