unexpected

Mr Kim: what happened between them? I can't understand ( in mind) with a heavy sigh he seat on the sofa. And think about something....

In yn room

She thoughts something. And mumbled herself. What his problem? Whatever your problem jeon jungkook. I hope you like my answer. With that saying she laying on the bed...... And thinking about all that thing just happened ago . She didn't know when her eyes closed.....

Jk way'

In hall way he just thinking about her. But in reality he don't want to. He want to think anything but not her . But like his mind don't want to his obedient puppet. Only her face when he flipped her that moment was roaming in his mind.....

Jk : like that fucking woman owner of my mind...... don't play girl. just don't play. You will be lose...( With saying he tighten fist and with heavy sigh he moved his hand in his hair in frustration . ) fuking increase the car speed Jake.

All ready car on full speed but Jake don't want to put his life danger in jungkook hand . But he was ready to face accident
( Apov : what a feared) Because the man who sheeting beside him also like gangster . Who sometimes beat people mercilessly.when he was in anger . And Jake awar with it.

After sometime

They reach jeon mantion

Jk entered in mantion with full of anger . He want go upstairs but stopped by someone none other than Mr jeon

Mr jeon : why you behave so rude with Mr . Kim?

Jk : (turn towards Mr jeon). Father right now am not state of my mind. Don't ask me that shitty questions.... ( With that saying he want to leave but the men like so stubborn.

Mr jeon: how was yn.. do you......( Cutted by jungkook).

Jk : father just don't. Don't said that name .... That woman already messed up my mind....( With that saying he hurriedly went towards his room before Mr jeon say something).

Like other days he calming his anger with ...... ( You know).

* (Next day)*

In jeon industry

Jimin : how was the meeting with that girl. Men?

Jk : so intresting . I don't think she answer me in a positive way. The way I behave with her.... ( With dark chuckle)

Jimin : how was she? i mean in behaviour. Btw how old she ?

Jk : simce like you are so intresting..... She was like you. in 30 minutes that woman annoyed me like a shitt. Plus didn't get off from my mind..

Jimin : I think you interested in her ...

Jk : you know very well jimin . Women is nothing to me..

Jimin : jungkook it's been 10 year since that girl leave you . I think you have think about this topic . and move on

Jk : that 10 year turn me in to like this . I don't want repeat the same mistake...

Jimin : how about that she is not like her .....

Jk : all are same . First they act innocent after sometime they will show their True colour..

Jimin : think about that.....

Jk : let's not talk about this topic. Shall we?

Jimin : yeah leave that

After sometime

Jungkook entered in his mention

Mr jeon : ohh jungkook you came . Come here...jk go towards Mr jeon and seat beside him ....