you are opposite of your words

His sudden action caught her off guard. She was breathing heavily. He stood infront of her but that much close like only air thin layer may go. He was so angry like burn lava. Directly stared in her soul like he want to end her life .

His other hand go towards her waist . In just a second he pulled her more close . Their noses touch eachother. He closed his eyes.Their lips just little bit away. If he did more pressure on his hand . Then their lips didn't let go a chance to join eachother

His hand added more pressure on her hand who was pinned on wall . She hissed in pain and moved her hand .but he was not decreased the pressure.

Jk :( in angry tone) what was that??

Yn : what ???

Jk : do you know very well yn .which topic I am talking about ? Don't you?

( The position was so intimidated she didn't even breath properly. They were that much close exchanging eachother breath . The moment not less then kiss.)

Yn : free my hand jungkook ... I can't breath properly... ( She said in whisper tone)

Jk : don't dragged another topic yn . Just answer me .....

Yn : i already did

Jk : but it opposite what I think ( he let out heavy breath . Next second she consume it He let out a low chuckle on her moment) you are so desperate to consume my test don't you??(He didn't even know how his anger turned into intimate in her presence)

Yn : I am not desperate to test you. Its suffocating me move away plz .let me g...( He cutted her off)

Jk : shhh!( He shussed her . He added more pressure on her waist. She let out heavy breath . So much close but he don't want to kiss her . His head titled to side ... Now he traced his nose on her soft cheek.( She wiggle little )(

Yn : your actions and your words are totally oposite. Plz Move jungkook

Jk : where? Inside you .....huh? You didn't even tolerate my colseness . How did you tolerate that ?

Yn : (pushed her body towards him to push him but no . This men is to strong)..jungkook please....

Jk : do you need air ?? Answer me ??

Yn : hmmm .... please let me go.....

Jk : now why ? When your answer is tell me that you want to tied with me....( About merriage proposal) (And next second his hand removed from her pinned hands. In a second he held her nape and attach their lips.... She pushed him but her energy is waste. The kiss not hungry not passinet. Even not forcefully. He add his breath in her . She pushed him with all her strength. Their lips parted . But her strength not parting her from him . His hands not leaving her waist and nape. still in the intimate position. She move her face other side . And consume fresh air ... He just stared her.....( He thinking something.. why this closeness not giving him pain )

Yn : i don't want this ......( With a heavy breath) You are opposite of your words.

( He didn't attention on her remark)

Jk : do you tolerat this?? No .... You can't....... I advise you denied my father for this merriage.....

Yn : you can do that.... Its your work not mine . I already finish my work ......

Jk : why you want to marry me... For your desires or my money.......

Yn : desires.... .. huh ( mocking) . Your actions tell me that you have so much desires with me ....... And about money I have enough to live my life peacefully.....

Jk : then fucking what's the reason???? For you to merry me .... (He leaned his towards her face)......

Yn: nothing...... I just want to marry you ...that's it... But...( She stope and move her face towards his ears)