Washington B.C./Rival Battles/Unleash The Beast

Scene: Burning Apartment

"People watch in the city street as a building is engulfed in flames. Sirens blare in the distance. Inside the building, and his mother run to the door, but a piece of burning debris traps them in their room. They look around as pieces fall around them; eventually, the ceiling above them starts to cave in. They both shut their eyes and brace for it. Nothing happens to the two of them."

Young Boy: *slowly opens his eyes, seeing someone standing in front of them* ...Who are you?

"They see a being that has black and white colors around his entire body, that has a visor over his face, and who kicked the falling ceiling debris away from the two."

XLR9: *to the young boy* I'm XLR8

XLR9: *to the young boy* I'm XLR8. *grunts* And I'm here to help you guys get out of here.

"XLR8 sees that the fire in the room began to grow larger and larger as the temperature also started to increase more. But, when XLR8 noticed this, he ran around the room using his super-speed as he made the fire thanks to his speed. XLR8 stops running as he returns back to where the mother and the young boy were at."

XLR8: *to the young boy and the mother* Follow me, you two.

"The young boy nodded at him, as he was less afraid to follow than his mom. XLR8 looks to some stairs leading down."

XLR8: Over here! This way! *the stairs collapse* Er, on second thought... *he looks to a barred-up window* That way.

"XLR8 ran towards the barred-up window as he then sent rapid, powerful kicks towards the barred-up window. The people outside watched as XLR8 leapt out of the window as he was carrying the young boy and also the young boy's mother as they were running on the side of the building. They soon landed down on the ground as XLR8 sets the three of them down. XLR8 then puts the two back on the ground as he sped off around the burning apartment as a black, white, and blue tornado covering the whole apartment as the fire was also joining with the tornado and after a while, the fire disappeared around the apartment and that was also in the inside of it. The crowd gasps when they saw this, but they all gasp even more when they saw XLR8 once again coming out of the apartment as he was holding a fire extinguisher as he extinguished the small fire that was left in the ground floor of the apartment as his visor was up. He then notices that the crowd that was there in the building as he gave a nervous smile and nervously waves at them. His visor the covered his face once again as he then puts the fire extinguisher where it originally was as he then runs out of the apartment. And as he was running in the streets, he saw the Rust Bucket driving on the road, as he opens the door to it, he then jumps into it, surprising the Tennyson trio as they all looked at him."

XLR8: *to Ben, Gwen, and Max* Uh, hey, guys.

Ben: *to Y/N* Hey, Y/N. *to Gwen and Max* Guess we don't need to look for Y/N since he's already here.