The Krakken/Jaws Out!

Scene: Lake

"A bright moon is lighting up the foggy forest below. A large lake, surrounded by trees and mist, stays undisturbed."

Ben: Cannonball! *jumping into the lake, making a large splash*

"Ben pops up back to the surface."

Ben: *imitating a sports commentator* "Judges score... yes! Perfect 10! Yeah! *imitates crowd woo-ing* The crowd loves him!"

Gwen: *to Ben, watching and unimpressed from the end of a pier* "A perfect dweeb" is more like it.

Y/N: *looking at both Ben and Gwen, sweat dropped* 'Well, I guess that you can't rush people to instantly like the people that they hate or dislike. That only happens in anime, cartoons, or with me as well... especially when it comes to girls, who have crushes on me. But, man, I can't believe that Kai Green girl, who used to go to my and Ben's middle school, thinks that she owns me and also thinks of Ben like she's her dog or something. When, I see her again and she tries to do that to Ben, Gwen, Grandpa, or other people, I will make her see the true face of fear, which is Ghostfreak'

???: [I agree with both of what you said earlier. And from what I've seen, I can tell you that I dislike her as well.]

"Y/N's eyes widened when he heard that voice as he then looks around and sees that they were the only ones on the pier. Y/N then looks back at the bickering Ben and Gwen."

Y/N: *wide eyed* 'What the hell?! Where did that voice came from?! *recomposes himself* Okay, come down, Y/N. I'll just worry about that later, for now, I'll just enjoy being with both Ben and Gwen.'

Ben: *to Y/N and Gwen* Come on, dive in!

Gwen: ...Please! Who knows what nasty, slimy things are slithering around in there.

"Gwen shines a torch around the lake's surface to illustrate her point, landing the torch on Ben."

Gwen: I rest my case.

Ben: What's the point in camping by a lake if you're afraid to get wet?

"Ben splashes the water from the lake onto Gwen, but Y/N prevents her from getting wet as he lifted her up, then carried her bridal style, making her gasp and also blush at what her boyfriend was doing."

Gwen: *gasps, then looks at a smiling Y/N* Thanks for the save, Y/N. *to Ben, angrily* Knock it off midget! *to Y/N* I'm starting to feel hungry. Can you cook one of your specialties for all of us? Even for that midget over there. *points to Ben, who was climbing back up the pier*

Ben: *to Gwen* Hey! *Gwen, just smirks at him* But, I am also getting a little hungry, so let's go into the Rust Bucket and I'm sure that Grandpa Max would also want to have dinner as well.

Y/N: *nods at Ben* Sure, why not. If that's what all of you guys want, then that's what I'm going to do.

"The three of them starts walking back to the Rust Bucket, but as they do so, The wooden pier starts to shake and also made a loud sound as this surprised them and also caused Max to come out of the Rust Bucket."

Max: *runs towards the three kids* Kids! Do you know what caused that loud sound?

Gwen: *to Max* No, Grandpa. We were actually just heading back to the Rust Bucket so that Y/N could cook our dinner, but then this happened.

Ben: *looking at the water as his eyes widened when he saw something coming out of the lake, as he points at it* Guys, look! Something's coming up from under the lake!