KIM'S

Author's POV

Mr. Kim is sitting on sofa with a worried expression waiting for his kids ( Bangpink)to come downstairs. After 2 mins all of them came downstairs and took their places on sofa's .

Jin : what happened dad everything alright ?? ( He asked with a concerned look)

Mr. Kim : actually kids I have something very important to tell you all pls be patient and try to understand okay ?? ( He said in a worried tone )

All of them : yes dad ( all of them said together)

Mr. Kim : umm I'm dating my secretary Ms. Bae pls accept her I love her very much pls she is my happiness I can't leave her pls try to accept it . ( He said in one go with his eyes closed)

When Mr. Kim opened his eyes he saw that all his kids were looking at him with eyes widen and mouth hung open and they were literally freezed at their spot.

Mr. Kim : kids pls atleast say something ( he was so afraid while saying this)

Jin : how dad ?? ( He said in disbelief)

Mr. Kim : huh ?? ( He said not understand what Jin wants to say )

Jisso : we are asking how could you do this to us dad ?? How ? ( She said while trying to control her anger )

Mr. Kim : I'm sorry but I just couldn't control my feelings I truly love her .

J-hope: since when are you both dating?

Mr. Kim : from past 2 years ( he said with his head low )

RM : dad are we not understanding don't you trust us you should have told us .

Lisa : but you disappointed us dad

Jimin : we thought you trusted us

Yoongi : you shouldn't have hid that from us if you could have just told us that you love her we would've accepted even though we can never forget our mom .

Jk : but you just cared about your feelings ( he said while trying not to tear up )

Mr. Kim : kids pls I'm soo sorry I was worried of your reaction that's why I didn't told you all but I didn't understand that telling you all this now will hurt you more. Sorry I hurted my own children. ( He said while tears are streaming down his cheeks )

He wiped his tears and told all of them that he will break his relationship and forget her and before he could continue.

Jin : dad pls you think we disagree with your relationship of course not .

Jisso : yes dad we only want that you trust us enough that you can share every feeling of yours with us without being afraid.

Rose : yeah dad all of us know that after mom's death you have never looked at any women but if now you love someone then she must be right .

RM : but still can we have some time also we want to meet her and yeah we need to hack her profile too .

Mr. Kim : but -

Yoongi: no buts dad we just want to be satisfied that she is the right one for you trust us your happiness is our first priority.

Mr. Kim just smiled at his words and their concern for him .

Mr. Kim : ok do whatever you want to do but tomorrow I'll arrange a dinner with her and her kids .

All : Kids!!?? ( All of them shouted)