Dinner

Author's POV
Ms. Bae and her kids reached Kim mansion

And went to the door and ringed the bell after sometime the maid opened the door and they directly went in

And went to the door and ringed the bell after sometime the maid opened the door and they directly went in . After they reach the living room they saw Mr. Kim sitting and scrolling on his phone.

Ms. Bae : honey ( she said in sweet tone )

Mr. Kim looked up from his phone and got happy seeing his love and his soon to be kids. He stood up went to Ms. Bae happily hugging her .

Mr. Kim : honey there is still time for the dinner how are you guys still early??

Ms. Bae : actually we were free so we thought why not go now till the time Meera comes we will talk.

Mr. Kim : nice idea come let's sit and talk.

Mr. Kim : so kids what do guys do??

Alex : we are in University ( he said in normal tone )

Mr. Kim : which one

Lily : xyz University ( she said in cute tone which was totally fake )

Mr. Kim : ok so let me call my sons and daughters.

Mr. Kim : Anne pls go and call my kids downstairs. ( He said to one the maids )

After sometime they came downstairs and took their places on sofa .

Mr. Kim : kids this is my gf and they are her son and daughter pls introduce yourself ( he said pointing at Ms. Bae , Lily and Alex )

After they introduced Mr. Kim asked bangpink to introduce and they introduced themselves in cold voice.

End of author's POV

Bangpink POV

We were sitting in Jin hyung / my room when the maid came to call us downstairs.

Yoongi /me : but they were supposed to come at 8 pm then why so early.

Jin /me : let's go and see

We went downstairs and saw Ms. Bae sitting and talking with our dad and the siblings were talking with each other. We reached living room and sat on sofa. Then they introduced themselves and we were okay with Ms. Bae and lily and Alex were acceptable too but Yoongi/ me is still unsure .

Yoongi/ me : btw can I ask where is your adopted daughter your niece ?? ( He said in little cold tone )

Ms. Bae : actually she will come at 8 pm

Jin / me : why didn't you bring her with you ??

Ms. Bae : actually she doesn't stay with us she stayed in India all these years and she just came today that's why she didn't come with us .