𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐑𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐑𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

right now everyone was currently at jazz's house. it's been three days since that little incident at the brunch plus the aubree girl hadn't talked to nobody since.

ray didn't even know her, yet she looked so familiar and it confused her. she wanted to apologize to the girl for the way her ex acted towards her but she hadn't come around in order for her to do that.

but the thought of her still lingered around ray's mind. she was mostly upset about how kianna just ruined everything for everybody cause after aubree had left that's when tierra left with kiera, then rod, then loaded, then jordan, the list goes on.

ray was swiftly knocked out of her thoughts after hearing her name being called repeatedly.

"ray..ray..RAY!" jordan yelled, clapping in her face "nigga move" ray mugged him as she pushed him "why y'all super studs so fuckin mean?" he mumbled thinking ray wouldn't hear him.

"who a super stud?! bitch you got me fucked up" ray laughed "super stud is kinda crazy" rod said, shaking his head "kinda?? nigga dats extremely" loaded said "he would hate for somebody to talk about dat banana chin" jazz said, walking into the living.

"aye jazz, i got a question" ray said as she looked at jazz, watching as her eyebrow raised "like what?" jazz asked "when was the last time you talked to yo friend?" ray questioned.

"you talkin bout aubree?" jazz asked and ray nodded "the brunch" jazz added "damn, so nobody talked to her?" ray questioned, looking at everybody in the area "i have, she's stopping by later" kiera said.

"for real?" rod questioned "im surprised she would even wanna be around yall asses" jordan laughed "i was thinking the same thing" loaded laughed as he clapped in the process.

"what made you ask about her?" kiera questioned as ray unlocked her phone "i just wanted to apologize to her for the way kianna was acting towards her for no reason at all, she was being rude and embarrassing" ray said.

"i agree tho, she was being rude as fuck and thats why i don't like her ass now" tierra said, walking over to jazz and sitting on her lap "yea ian like that then it's the fact that aubree kept apologizing as if she did something wrong" kiera said.

"yall know she's nice so yall can't even be mad" jordan said "her evil ass is not nice" rod side eyed "to you because you always bothering her" jazz said "does aubree know kianna?" ray asked.

"nope and that's the fucked up part about it" kiera said, shaking her head "let's change the topic" loaded said "who going to get da crawfish cause i'm not" rod said "you definitely are" jordan replied.

⤑ 𝐀𝐮𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

aubree sat in her car that was parked in jazz's driveway while debating on if she was gonna get out now or wait a few more minutes.

but she just decided to get it over with so she grabbed her black kurt geiger crossbody purse and put it on since it went with the black plt onesie she was wearing with a jean skirt and some black sandals.

she then grabbed her phone and water bottle before getting out of the car and walking in the house.

as soon as she made her way through the door the smell of seafood smacked the fuck out of her making aubree scrunch up her face as she made her way towards the dining room table.

they were filming a vlog as everybody sat around the table while eating their seafood, "damn where mines at?" aubree smiled as they turned to look at her, returning the gesture.

"wassup bree bree" jordan said "please, you know i hate being called that" aubree laughed "but hey y'all" aubree greeted everyone as they returned the same energy "watchu got up in here?" aubree mumbled as she leaned over kiera's shoulder to see what she had in her bag, not realizing that ray was sitting beside her friend until she turned her head.

"oh, hey" aubree spoke as ray looked at her "hey, can i talk to you?" ray asked and aubree nodded, watching as she slid her gloves off and exited out of the dining area with aubree following her.

"i'm truly sorry about what happened at brunch. i'm sorry for the way kianna was acting towards you honestly, she was being rude to you for no reason at all and i found that very embarrassing on my end because you didn't deserve that, truthfully and if my apology isn't enough then i will most definitely get her to apologize to you too" ray poured out and geez.

aubree didn't know how to feel honestly. she had mixed emotions.

' 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴? '

"and no, that's not my girlfriend but definitely a possessive ex" ray added as aubree slowly nodded "right..but i accept your apology and its fine, she doesn't have to apologize to me since she already doesn't like me for who knows what" aubree said, laughing a little also being nervous since ray was holding direct eye contact with her the whole time.

"ima still make her apologize because that wasn't right of her and she too old to be acting the way she does, we're grown so don't be immature is all i'm sayin" ray said "i agree" aubree said.

"that was a terrible first impression and im sorry for that" aubree stated "nah you good, it's not you" ray reassured "but what made you leave?" ray asked "i left because i didn't want to keep hearing yall go back and forth and i felt like she was trying to be funny so i dismissed myself" aubree stated.

"aubree, right?" ray asked and she nodded "yes, ray" she replied, making ray laugh a little as she unlocked her phone and began calling somebody "should i walk off- kianna." ray said, cutting aubree off.

"what, ray" she said "come by jazz crib right quick" ray said as aubree began to fiddle with the charms on her bracelet, "number or gram?" ray questioned after hanging up and aubree shrugged "it don't matter" she replied.

ray handed aubree her phone and she typed her number in, saving the contact as her name before going to instagram and searching for her page, now handing ray her phone back.

aubree felt her phone vibrate which made her look at her phone and shake her head.

𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙞𝙣 started following you.

"you should go finish your food now" aubree said, looking up at the stud who stood five feet tall and eleven inches "you don't gotta tell me twice" she said making aubree laugh as she watched her walk off.