𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐀𝐮𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐀𝐮𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

"aubreeeeee" kiera squealed as aubree entered jazz's living room that was occupied by the whole gang "hey baby" aubree smiled as she hugged the girl "who here?" a familiar voice asked making aubree turn to look at the female.

"kyiaaa" aubree smiled as she watched the girls eyes widen "i forgot yall ain't see each other in a whole year" jordan said as they watched the two hug "you look so pretty, girl" aubree complimented "you do too" kyia smiled.

"oh, hey yall" aubree waved to everyone, making eye contact with ray before shortly looking away "where's tierra?" aubree asked "in the room, she said she don't feel like coming downstairs" jazz shrugged.

"yall been hunchin?" kiera asked as aubree placed her hand on her hip "all in our business, once again" jazz mugged "tierra! your other best friend is here!" kiera yelled as they mugged.

"stop wit allat yellin" kianna said making aubree turn to look at her "yes im talkin to yo friend, nobody wanna hear allat" kianna said as aubree's eyes shifted to ray who was sitting beside her.

"get her" aubree said "ian know fuckin animal, ion need to be got" kianna said "chill, for real cause you always doin the most" ray said "the fuck?" kianna mugged her.

"why you defending her?" kianna mugged "ian defending nobody, you too grown to be acting the way you do tho" ray replied nonchalantly "then you gon sit right here and have the nerve to be in yo phone" kianna said, snatching ray's phone from her hand.

ray didn't jump or nothing, she just let it happen as she sat there and began watching the tv.

"you about to piss me clean the fuck off" kianna said as aubree just watched, she was disappointed in the way that ray was treated by someone she wasn't even with.

"can i get my phone back?" ray questioned, not even looking at the girl "no, you prolly was texting other bitches" kianna said "we not together so it shouldn't matter" ray laughed.

"what's funny?" kianna questioned "enough wit allat arguing cause you not about to sit right here and disrespect my girlfriend house" tierra said while walking down the stairs.

"so either you pipe yo ass the fuck down, kianna, or you dismiss yourself since none of the girls in here seems to fuckin like you" tierra said and kianna mugged her "ion give a fuck about no bitch liking me, what a look like?" she said.

"a fucking fool" loaded said making them laugh "and why you always think something is funny?" kianna said, poppin her neck at aubree which made them look at her sideways.

"i can't laugh?" aubree replied "nah cause ain't shit the fuck funny" kianna said "alright time to go cause you not about to be disrespectful to her, she ain't do shit to yo moody ass" ray said as she stood up, snatching her phone from kianna.