♥️♡+:。.。 Part 10: Confession 。.。:+♡♥️

Flashback

Y/n's pov :

The weather is cloudy today. Looks like it will rain within an hour. I was sitting at my seat of the university library and seeing outside of the window. The dark clouds were dark not because they are dark but it's caused by the radiation of the sun. That means there's nothing in this world which is bad or dull. Just they lack good things. Darkness is darkness because it lacks photons of light. That means there's also a place free of darkness and melancholy where only good things exists.

 That means there's also a place free of darkness and melancholy where only good things exists

I was deep in my thinking suddenly someone came and nudged me.

?? : "Y/n!!! Y/n!!!"

I was dragged out of my thinking by Jimin. He is the class president and a very brilliant student. I used to take his notes and I am always good terms with him. He knows nothing about my psycho so called brother or boyfriend whatever you call that Lee. He knows just I rejected all guys except Lee cuz I love him. F*ck that word LOVE. Jimin is a good person but I have a doubt that he is hiding his true personality infront of everyone.

Anyways he was standing infront of me with a blank and confused look like I was doing something strange. Before he opened his mouth :

Y/n : "Jimin-ssi , I would return your notebook tomorrow cuz I haven't completed writing yet."

Jimin : "It's ok y/n. You ok?? I mean you look pale."

I was confused what to answer. Ahh just tell a lie. He is just a stranger who doesn't know you well. How can he help you? Don't trust him y/n.

Jimin's face was looking worried by that time giving me a look that he lost his umbrella and it's raining.

He took a step forward towards me and my body was numb. I just looked blankly in his beautiful now worried eyes like a fool.

Jimin : "Does any guy dump you?? Y/n!!! Answer me...."

Y/n : "Sh*t!!! That's impossible. I can dump him. "

Saying this I started laughing and Jimin too burst into laughter.

Jimin : "Hahaha!!! Y/n you are very funny."

Y/n : "Scary too...."

Jimin : "Hahaha.... yeah ."

Y/n : "Hahaha... Jimin-ssi, I should leave or it will start raining."

I interrupted our lovely moment remembering I have to go home and see if Min Ji was okay. She had fever last night. And also I have to give Jungkook my answer.

I started remembering his confession:

Marry me Choi y/n!!!!!

Everytime I recall this my head start getting hurt. How can a person who doesn't even know me well can fall in love with me?