NEW START

RECAP

Yuna's Eomma and appa went home to prepare for the farewell in a crying mess. I felt so heartbroken looking at Yuna. She took care of my sister after we lost our Eomma and in Yu-Jin hard days.

CHAPTER FOUR.

*TIME SKIP* TWO DAYS LATER.

YU-JIN POV

I am still sad about what happened to Yuna. Two day before was Yuna funeral it was hard to believe that this happened to her but we have to. Today I started to go to Universit again but I felt alone without my bff. Later today there was a surprise, there was a wildcard student coming to our class, I mean it's a great thing. She came inside the class well she is so pretty.

WILDCARD STUDENT: Hello class my name is Lalisa. I am from Thailand. I love to dance and sing .

She said in such a cute way, all the boys were melted, I chucked a bit, well I was Jung shock at the time cause I never laughed or chucked or giggled after Yuna left me.

LALISA: Aaa... Teach with whom should I sit?

TEACHER: Let's see hmm... you can take a sit next to Yu-Jin.

I rise my hand and she gave a warm smile to me and came next to me.

END OF POV

LALISA: Hi Yu-Jin.*smiles*

YU-JIN: Hi Lalisa welcome to your new class.*smiles*

LALISA: Thank u and btw u can call me Lisa.

YU-JIN: Your welcome Lisa.*smiles*

LISA: We can be best friends you know.*wink*

YU-JIN: Why not sure Lisa.

TEACHER: Times up its time for class students.

LISA: Aish what a wrong timing teach.*cuteness overload*

EVERYONE: *Laughing*

TEACHER: Never mind -_-.

*TIME SKIP TO BREAK*

LISA: So Yu-Jin tell me more about you.*puppy eyes*

YU-JIN: Sure, so my name is Kim Yu-Jin, my favorite color is black and purple, I love to watch k-drama's, I have my Appa and oppa, my Appa's name is Kim Ji-Chang and my oppa's name is Kim Soek Jin. My mom is no more.*fast like a train*

LISA: I am so sorry to hear that, but I will try to be your best ever bff and comfort you as much I can.

YU-JIN: Thanks for the support Lisa.

END OF CHAPTER.