Past

I'm waiting for you view on this chapter. Comment down.

Check out my other stories.

Click on the ☆ and vote on this chapter.

This is not fair guys, why are you guys are not completing target don't you want to read my stories any more. It's ok if you are getting bore reading it. I will end this story only in one or two parts. Sorry for my loyal viewers I'll not update the story until the target is complete, if the target is not complete I'll not posting new chapter.
Thank you

Your Author,
Devifics

--------------------------------------------------------------

Anirudh's office

" Do you remember your grandfather Mr Raj veer Deshmukh?" Devi nodded yes. Her grandfather, only person in her family who loved her with all his heart. But after his death Devi was left alone to fight with her father's anger.

" He was well known of your father behavior and how much he hate Devi. So he took a promise from me to get you in my house safely. You must have not remember because you was 5 years old." Anirudh looked at Ritik who was justing listen to their talk.

" I was 13 when he die." Tears escape from her eyes remember about every moment she spent with her grandpa.

" Before we could do anything, your dad took you with him to Mumbai. We were their in our hometown which is also the village where your grandpa was living. He took you away from us. Then after you grandfather's death, we request him to keep you safe. But he often used to take money from us." Devi looked at Anirudh with her widen eyes.

She can't believe her own father used to take money from her father in law just in her name sake. She thought he was not a bad father but she was wrong.

" When we decide your marriage, he wasn't ready to marry you off. But Ritik made him agree but on a condition." Devi shift her gaze to Ritik who was look down and sign. He hold her hand softly.

" Dad can I take her to our room?" He softly said and she got up. Both walked towards the door.
" Dad good night." Both said and went towards their room.

9 pm at Ritik and Devi's room

Entering their room Ritik made her sit on the bed. He himself kneel down infront of her. Their hands were still together intwined with each other. Caressing her hand softly he looked into her eyes.

Her mind was filled with many questions. She was unable to digest everything which she heard a few minutes ago.
" What you did that Dad agree for our marriage?" There was not a single expression on her face. She was just looking into his eyes.

" Devi I don't think this is the right time." It feels like Ritik was trying to avoid her question.
" Please you have to tell me Ritik." He couldn't control himself. Finally he was surrendered by her pleasing voice.

" When Dad order me to agree your father and bring you here in Desai Mansion as a daughter in law. I went to your father and ask him straight. I never thought he will put this condition in front of me." Ritik looked at Devi to analysis her emotions.

" Then?" Her voice came like whisper breaking the cold atmosphere.
" He said....." Ritik gulp down hard. Depend in his mind Devi will now be more upset with him. And hurt with her father who does this to her own daughter.

" What he said Ritik?" Her doe eyes were turn red due to the tears she was holding in her eyes.
" He sold you to me for 1 crore." Her breathe stuck in her throat. Her own Father sold her to her husband.