Chapter 3

a/n: I almost the lost access to this account but luckily I'm back somehow 😭 If you waited for an update, thank you for your patience <3 My focus is on this fic currently and chapter 4 is already in the making! I hope you'll enjoy reading and the extra art I made. I'll also link an animation based on a scene from the first chapter.

 I'll also link an animation based on a scene from the first chapter

***

Kazuha's POV

I had my boyfriend, Heizou, stay over at my place for the night. It was a wonderful feeling to fall asleep together and hold him in my arms. That is, I held him for as long as I could, because he moved around quite a lot in his sleep but I found that absolutely adorable.

Soft rays of sunlight pouring through a half opened window announced it was morning already. It looked like it'd be a beautiful day and I wanted to go out for a walk and enjoy it to the fullest but I was worried I'd wake my partner up. I gazed at Heizou, he mumbled something and held onto my arm tightly, still drowned in deep sleep. I wouldn't want to leave him alone either way. I smiled gently and patted his hair.

While I didn't wake him up by doing so, he moved because of me and the pose he took... made him look very seductive. His shirt had moved up, revealing his stomach and his arm laid across his body - I couldn't help but admire that sight. Perhaps... he's the true gift of nature. Many views have taken my breath away but none as much as him. I blushed at that realization.

Although I felt guilt for staring at him while he was asleep, I simply couldn't take my eyes away from him. The small details I noticed were captivating me. His parted lips, messy, dark, red hair, subtle blush dusting his cheeks, the little moles under his both eyes. I want to kiss them, they're so cute. I traced my finger very softly on his cheek. He looks so innocent when he's asleep and doesn't look at all like someone capable of being so vulgar and erotic. Though...

I bit into my lip trying my best to resist my thoughts. With or without doing anything, he just is erotic. I moved closer to him, grasping ever so slightly onto his shoulder. Is it wrong of me to think so...? I'm not sure, I feel dirty just having these thoughts appear in my head.

Since I was closer, I could hear his deep, steady breathing. „Heizou...?" I whispered his name but he stayed quiet. I was feeling really conflicted. On one hand, I was doing my best to not wake him up but on the other hand, I almost hoped he would. "P-please wake up... your cute face is just so..." my thumb somehow ended up brushing against his lip without me even realizing it. When I noticed his lips twitching into a smile, I knew I got my wish granted.

"My cute face is... what?" He repeated with a sleepy, seductive voice. "N-nothing." I moved away from him, gazing at everything around but him. "C'mon, look at me. Don't be mean~"

I kept quiet trying to calm down my racing heart. He yawned, "You know...I was awake for a while now, I was wondering if you'd make a move on me." Somehow, I could feel his eyes staring right through me. "I-I'd never do something like that to you! I'd never..." I felt my eyes almost tearing up, because I knew I was moments away from doing something like that to him.