Chapter 3

Kats POV!

Great, did he say prince?

The princes are always nice to werewolves and other vampire but never to humans!

"Would u like to clam your prize now or after?" The auctioneer yelled,

"Now!" I heard three voices yell

I was still on my hands and knees so I couldn't get up,

My sisters walked out, and left me, but they had no choice they had to the were being dragged by the chains, next thing i know is that I am being dragged by my chains, I try to get put and grab onto the wall, so I don't have to be a punching bag to vampires!

Next thing I know is I'm on my back being punched in the face a million times!

"Let go of my sister!" I heard Elizabeth yell

The every thing goes black....

Elizabeth POV!

I turn around to see if Kat is coming, and u won't believe what I saw! Kat was on her back being punched in the face!

I tried to go help her, but the held onto me so tight I bet I will have bruises

" let go of my sister!" I yelled!

Just when I yelled that her eyes slowly closed, I knew she was probably dead!

" u killed my sister!" I yelled and tried running back to kill the guy who did it!

But he won't let me go

"Come on Kat u won't die" I kept repeating in Kats mind

Then the guy who hurt Kat picked Kat up over his shoulder and started walking with her!

Then the worst part happend! He freakin slapped her ass!!

"I'm done!" I yelled

And broke free of the grip and ran over and kicked the guy who hurt Kat in the balls and caught Kat, I started running, then I got tripped and Kat went flying threw the air!

Then a cute guy caught her, who I'm guessing is one of the princes!

This is going to be fun to explain to him!

Authors note!!

I updated!

Comment

Vote

Become a fan!!!