Chap 23 charlie + sam

That's Charlie and Sam

Charlie POV

Someone is shaking me Sam says "Charlie you gotta wake up we're going to Hawaii" wow his morning voice is hot. I mumble "keep talking" and he chuckles and whispers in my ear "i have the most beautiful girlfriend and she's nice caring and she would be an even better girlfriend if she woke up for her amazing boyfriend" and I rub my eyes and say "blah blah blah" and he chuckles i take my pill and say "ok I'm gonna get dressed get out" and he pouts and says "do I have too" and I say "yes now go get dressed" and he says "one kiss" and I peck his lips and he says "not good enough" and I roll my eyes and jump on him wrapping my legs around his torso and I kiss his lips for 7 seconds and I say "is that good" and he smiles and says "perfect"

I put on a black crop top and Jean shorts and I tie a red flannel around my waist and I put on black vans. I comb my hair and I still have little bruises and I have a big ass bandage on my neck.

I see Kian and I hop on his back he says "your ready for Hawaii" and I say "umm is that even a question YES" and he laughs and says "ok let's go" and we grab our suitcases and leave there was a limo and everyone was very nervous to get in it.

I say "for god sakes can't we hair get like a mini van or some shit" and they laugh and we get in and I was shaking like my whole body Sam wraps his arms around my waist and says "you'll be fine" and I nod.

We Arrive at the airport and I took pictures with fans and signed some stuff. We got on our flight and it was me Sam and Trevor I was reading my book Trevor says "whatcha reading" and I say "the fault in our stars" he says "your like everyone else" and I say "Ordinary teen" and continue to read.

I decide to sleep so I rest my head on SAMs shoulder and close my eyes.

Sam POV

She feel asleep on my shoulder she was so cute I love her really. I wrapped my arms around her and and kissed her forehead and feel asleep.

Someone was saying "Sam wake up we landed" and I say "only if you kiss me" and the person says "in not gay" I open my eyes and see Kian I laugh and so does he. I say "wake up Charlie we landed" and she says "only if you kiss me" and I kiss her and she smiles and says "good"

We got all of our suitcases we see these people holding up flower necklaces they put them on us and Nash says "what are these" and Charlie says "there necklaces called leis they are a token meant welcome" and Ricky says "oh THANK YOU" to the people like they didn't understand them.

Charlie says "mahalo" (that means thank you i think) and they nod and Ricky says "how do you know that" and Charlie says "I know 7 languages I have a photo graphic memory Remember" and he says "oh yea" and we go to the car and they drive us to the hotel.

We unpack and Charlie and I are sharing a room. She rubs her eyes and I say "still tired" she yawns in response and I laugh and she says "I'm takin a shower you can do...whatever" and she pecks my lips before going into the bathroom.

I can't stop thinking about her I'm so sexually frustrated she does this to me whenever she kisses me I just want to pick her up and kiss her til I die I want her so badly

10 minutes later

She comes out in my shirt and her shorts and her hair in a high bun and she had socks on. The way that you can barely see her shorts is so hot I say "you look hot in my clothes" and she smiles and sits on my lap facing me.

She puts her arms around my neck and I look up and her and she leans on and kisses my lips and I kiss back her lips are so soft and plump and she's so gentle and innocent.

I slips my tongue across her lip begging for entrance she seems shocked but accepted our tongues fight for dominance and of course mine won.

We made out for like 3 Minutes and we both looked at each other and I said "wow" and she says "wow that was-" I cut her off "amazing" and she smiles and blushes a bit and I smile and peck her lips.

She says "night Sam" and I say "night babe"and I feel asleep thinking about her.