Chap 21 giggles

Sam POV

She wakes up and runs her eyes and yawns she looks at us and her eyes widen she smirks and stands up and almost fell but Hayes made sure she didn't I couldn't help but feel jealous.

He put her on the bed and she takes off all the wires and looks at her neck and says "ohh...well would you look at that" and she giggles she was all crazy and loopy.

She gasps and says "I have an idea lets go live life" and Ricky says "we are" and she giggles and says "no were sitting here doing nothing lets go do something that well remember...oh like take those wheelchairs and race around" and everyone looks over and they look tempted Cameron says "no" and she says "but" and Kian says "no Charlie" and her eyes scan the room then she sees me and smiles.

She sits on my lap and she was light she says "please" and I say "no" and she pouts and and says "pwealse sam" and puts her arms around my neck I say "n-no" and her lips quivers and says starts playing with my hair and says "please Sam" and all the guys are looking at me I'm trying so hard to resist Kian runs over and picks her up and she giggles and says "whatever I'm doing it" and Trevor says "we're not allowed to do anything" and Charlie says "live life I know you guys want to are your acting like old people don't grow up yet" and Nash stands up and yells "IM WITH HER LETS GO" and Kian carries Charlie and puts her in a wheelchair we all start racing and yelling it was actually very fun.

We got sent back to the room cause we got in trouble but Charlie said it was worth it. We were laughing walking back to the room. Charlie was in my arms cause of her foot I put her on the bed thingy and she rubbed her eyes and winced cause she had a black eye.

She looks around and her eyes widen looks like the medicine wore off. She says "what happened" and she looks around and sees all of our bruises and cuts she says "shit are you guys ok" and Nash says "have you seen yourself" and she looks and sees her foot and the scar on her neck and says "ouch" and smiles. Hayes gives her a mirror and she says "DAMM" and we laugh.

I say "look Charlie I am so-" she cuts me off by saying "Sam it's cool don't worry we're fine" and everyone stares at her in shock and she says "what I didn't want my last moments of life of me fighting with my boyfriend over something so stupid"

Cameron says "your really a good person" and she smiled and says "thanks now when Can I get out of this hell hole" and we laugh and the doctor enters and says "You must take one of these every morning starting tomorrow" and he tosses her pills.

She says "boo drugs"
And he leaves and we laugh and I hug her and say "I'm sorry for what it's worth" and she says "I-i love you" everyone looks over in shock and I say "I love you" and we kiss and she smiled into the kiss I love it when she does that.

I love everything she did not one flaw I love her