Chapter 1

" Melanie yes keep that pose yes your doing great " said the photographer Max.

This is one of the things I do career wise and that's modeling and I am an Influencer I do brand Ambassador for many clothing brands.

I am a quiet person behind the seen but when I'm in work  the mode it's different like when your in two different environment it is not the same and people think that because of my career I am mean or have an attitude well don't only if you try me.

I did a few more poses then I went in the dressing room and changed into what I came in then I grabbed my bag and I walked out the dressing room that they provided for me to use I just need to get home and yall then I need to go to the gym.

I needed to get in the gym and I needed to do it like now.

I needed to go home and get my gym bag  because  like I said I need to go in the gym.

Me: Adore come go to the gym with me please

Adorebestieforlife💜🩷: Yes bestie we going to that new gym right

Me: Yup we are going there

Adorebestieforlife💜🩷: Gurl I hear they got some fine ass personal trainers there

Me: Oh really well we will for sure see them today

I was now in my 2017 Honda civic and I placed my bag in the passenger side and I placed my seat belt on and pulled out and made my way home so I could shower and get ready to go to the gym.

***

I was now pulling up at my penthouse so I pulled up in the garage and I got out my car and I went inside and got on the elevator to my floor.

I changed into some gym attire yall I have so much gym attire from modeling and photoshoots as well I'm a brand Ambassador for many clothing brands.

Her gym attire

Her gym attire

I grabbed my gum bag and I placed my towel and drying off and wash cloth as well then I threw some extra set of clothes and undergarments.

Me: I am coming for you right now

Once I had everything I grabbed my water jug and I poured some ice then I got some water pouring it in and then screwing the top once I had that I got my keys and my stuff and walked out the house.

****

Location: Paradise Gymnasium

We got out the car and we got our gym bags and water and we walked inside when the gym first opened we signed up for membership cards and yall won't believe this is our first time coming to the gym.

" This is a nice gym and gurl why we just coming to this gym cause damn I'm ready to get my work out on " said Adore.

" I be busy I forgot but yeah we bout to do some leg workouts for sure and next time work on abs " I said.