*Requested* ROBT Mirage x Femme Reader! 🍋

Requested by Mika_redberry

__________________________________
(Y/n) rolled her optics as Prime once again started to lecture her about one of her most recent pranks, which was covering him in pink paint. "(Y/n) are you even listening to me?" She shook her helm, "no not really but you need to loosen up a bit Prime! Ya know learn to have some fun!" He sighed and just looked down at her in defeat, "you can go." She nodded and then walked off. She saw Mirage sitting over to the end of the building they had made into somewhat of a base, and walked over to him. "Hey Mirage." He looked up at her and smiled, " hey (n/n) great prank you pulled on Prime." She smiled and shook her helm, "I was just trying to have some fun, and anyways it was actually for Bee but as you can tell, that didn't work out." He chuckled and got up from where he was sitting, "well, I think I'm gonna go for a drive, you wanna come?" She nodded, "yea I'll be there in a few." He nodded and then walked off.

She sighed and watched him as he did, she was in love with him, but she knew that he would probably never love her the same way. He was funny and cute and she, she was stupid and reckless. After finally convincing herself to she walked over to him and transformed, "you ready?" He revved his engine, " you know it! Come on." Then they both sped out and got on the highway driving side by side. " so, you never told me where you wanna go." He chuckled, "you'll see." She smiled, " okay I'm trusting you on this one." Her and Mirage had been friends for a long time but (y/n) had always wanted them to become something more. They ended up stopping at an old abandoned building away from humans. Mirage transformed and turned to (y/n) as she did, "Mirage what are we doing here?" He smiled and grabbed both of her servos with his, " because there's something I need to tell you." She nodded and looked up at him as he continued, "we've known each other a long time and I've found myself...falling in love with you." Her optics went wide and she looked up and him, "M-mirage I-" but then he cut her off and pulled away, "I'm sorry I shouldn't have-" but then she pulled him down and smashed her dermas on his and hummed. When they pulled apart she looked up at him and smiled, "I love you too."

He then pulled her back to him and kissed her again. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist as he started to carry her into the abandoned building. When they got in he laid her on the ground and got on top of her. When they pulled away she groaned, "Mirage please." He smirked, "please what?" She whined and pulled him down again and kissed him. She let her valve cover slide off revealing her wet port to the mech on top of her. Mirage looked at her and chuckled, "someone's excited." She smirked and looked at him, "I'm not the only one though, am I?" He smirked and started to grind his panel against her making her moan out in pleasure, "oh Mirage!" He chuckled and then thrusted a digit in her making her gasp, he started to thrust in and out and add more digits until he had three thrusting in and out of her.

As he did that she let her servos wander down to his panel and she started to palm at it and pick at the sensitive wires around it. But before she could get him to open up he pulled away making her whine. "Mirage." He smiled at her, " not yet sweet spark." He then bent down and let his glossa slide between her folds making her yell out in pure bliss as he started to eat her out. That went on for a few minutes before she overloaded, "oh my Primus yess!" She fell back and groaned as he climbed back up and let his panel slide back revealing his spike. She looked up at him and smirked, "come on Mirage, go ahead." He groaned at that and then slowly started to push inside of her. She moaned and squeezed his arms with her serves as he did, he was pretty big and there was a pretty bad sting as he slowly entered her.

Finally he bottomed out and started to rock his hips into hers, "you feel so good." She panted and looked up at him, "f-faster please!" He smirked down at her and slammed into her making her scream out in pure bliss, "yessss! Like that!" He continued to slam into her making her a moaning and squirming mess beneath him. After a few minutes she overloaded and then Mirage pulled out and slammed his spike into her intake making her optics start to water. She started to suck and lick making him moan even louder, and he finally overloaded but pulled out getting transfluid all over her chest and stomach. She then sighed but Mirage smirked down at her, " servos and kneeplates now." She nodded and did what he said and he thrusted back into her making her scream out in pure bliss as he started to slam into her again, "M-mirage!" She gasped as he hit her sweet spot and started to repeatedly slam into the same spot making her stick her glossa out and pant.

He overloaded not long after and sent her into her own making her scream out his name and fall onto her stomach. She heard him chuckle behind her as he wrapped his arms around her and lift her up to where she was sitting in his lap. "I love you (y/n)." She smiled and hummed, "I love you too." They then fell into recharge as he held her.