*Requested* TFP Megatron x Femme 🍋

This was a requested story! I hope you enjoy!

__________________________________

"Don't you dare Megatron!" (Y/n) giggled as her sparkmate gave her the same look he did every time before he did something. "What do you mean by that my dear?" She huffed and smiled, "you know exactly what I mean." And right after she said that he pounced on her and started to tickle her sides. She panted as she tried to catch her breath, "M-Megatron! Stop it!" She smiled up at him as he stopped and kissed him, "I love you my big handsome and crazy mech." He smirked down at her, "I love you too my beautiful queen ." He then picked her up and carried her bridal style into the throne room and set her on his throne. He looked down at her and hummed, "I can't get over how beautiful you look sitting on this throne my dear, you look quite sexy when you sit like that." She rolled her optics and huffed, "oh quit, you're gonna make me blush." He chuckled and leaned back up and turned to Starscream who had just entered the room.

"What do you want, Starscream?" Starscream looked at Megatron and gulped, "well the mines are being attacked by autobots at the moment my Lord." Megatron growled and looked at (y/n), "would you care to join me my dear?" She smiled and hummed, "I believe I will." She then got up and followed him as he ordered Soundwave to activate a ground bridge. When they walked through they were greeted with blasters being pointed at them. "Stand down." She huffed and rolled her optics at Optimus and smirked, "you think we're gonna stand down that easy big guy?" Optimus just glared at her and she shrugged her shoulder plates and pulled out her sword and charged at the autobots.

Megatron came up beside her and started to fight Prime as she dealt with Arcee and Bulkhead. She kicked Bulkhead in the chest and sent him tumbling back into the wall behind him and left a good sized cut in Arcee's side before she heard Optimus yell for them to retreat. "Cowards!" She chuckled as she watched Arcee try to attack her after she called them cowards, but the small femme was dragged through the ground bridge by the bug. "You fought beautifully my dear." She smiled up at Megatron, "thank you." He chuckled and sighed, "now, why don't we head back to the Nemisis so we can finish up some stuff and maybe later I'll give you a reward for your hard work today~." He stroked her aft as he said the last part and she hummed and nodded, "I like the sound of that." And then she walked through the ground bridge Soundwave had sent.

She followed her mate through the bridge into the Nemisis, when she got through she tapped Megatron arm and smiled at him, "I'm gonna go over to the medbay and see if Knockout and Breakdown need my help or anything." He nodded and she turned and headed off towards the medbay. "Anybody home?" she joked as she walked through and smiled at the two mechs, "You two need any help in here?" Breakdown looked up and smiled, "actually you could help me convince Knockout that there isn't any scratches in his paint." She chuckled and looked over at Knockout, "nope don't see any. You know it really isn't healthy, ya know the way you obsess over your finish."

Knockout looked at her offended, "how could you! At least I don't obsess over fragging with Lord Megatron." She looked at him and smirked, "but you do obsess over fragging with Breakdown." Breakdown burst out laughing and Knockout glared at them, "rude." She chuckled, "don't dish it if ya can't take it babes." He went to say something but they were cut off when they got a comm from Megatron. Knockout walked over and answered it, "yes Lord Megatron?" (Y/n) walked up beside the medic and instantly knew her mate was aggravated by the way he growled on the other end, "prepare the medbay for Starscream and tell queen (y/n) to meet me in our berth room as soon as possible." She was already heading out before he could finish his sentence. When she got to their berthroom she walked in to see a very pissed off Megatron sitting at his desk. (Y/n) walked up and placed her servos on his shoulder plates and started to massage them. He sighed and leaned back into her touch, "you're amazing, you know that right." She chuckled and leaned down and kissed his helm, "I know."

She leaned back up and walked towards the wash racks that they had in their room and hummed, "why don't we both get a nice shower and then go lay down and get some recharge." He got up and sighed, "that sounds nice." But Megatron didn't just have getting a shower with his mate on his processor, he had a few more ideas. When they got in (y/n) sighed contently as the oil ran over her sore gears, she smiled as she felt Megatrons servos on her hips and groaned as they started to trail lower until he was caressing her thighs, "M-Meg's." He chuckled behind her and started to palm at her valve cover, "what, don't I still owe you that reward for earlier?" She hummed and took off her valve cover and set it aside along with her breast plate. Megatron groaned at the sight and quickly took off his codpiece, he then grabbed her by her hips and thrusted in her making her yelp.

"Oh M-Megatron! Ahh" he started to massage her breast as he continued to slam into her making her scream in pleasure. He grunted every now and then and continued to thrust for a little bit until he felt her valve walls tighten around him. "Megatron! Ahhh" she screamed as she overloaded and attempted to catch her breath as he continued to thrust. He then stopped and turned the shower off and picked her up. He carried her to their berth and laid her down and thrusted back in. She gasped and wrapped her arms around his neck and held on for dear life. "P-please!" He smirked, "please what?" She whimpered and moaned, "f-fill me up with your sparklings!" He then went harder and faster than he ever had and after a few minutes of mercilessly slamming into her he pumped his transfluid. He sighed and laid on too of her and kissed her with his spike still inside of her, and after a few minutes he finally pulled out and played beside her, "I love you (y/n)." She smiled at him, "I love you too Megs."