*Requested* Bayverse Starscream x femme Megatrons daughter🍋

"Starscream! You dare to think you're good enough for my femmeling!" Megatron was seething, like, the angriest you had ever seen him. You see, you're pregnant, due to getting your bolts fragged out by none other than Starscream, but to tell the truth you were deeply in love with the aggravating mech. But let's get back to exactly what happened on that glorious day.

A week prior

"(Y/n) go with Starscream to scout for energon." You nodded, "as you wish, sire." He nodded and laid a servo on her shoulder, "and make sure I don't get disappointed this time." You nodded and motioned to Starscream, "you ready Screamer?" He rolled his optics at the nickname but transformed and took off, and tou quickly followed suit.

The two of you landed shorty after picking up an energy signal and landed in front of a cave. "Mechs first?" You smirked over at Starscream and he grumbled and took the lead. As the two of you headed further into the cave it began to open up and it finally ended in a big cavern with its walls being stuffed full of of energon. You looked up in amazement and smiled, "it's beautiful." The mech beside you scoffed and you looked over at him confused, "what?" He smirked and looked over at you, "I've seen better." She scoffed and crossed her arms and leaned against the wall, "please, indulge me." He took a few steps towards her, "well the most beautiful thing I've ever seen is standing right before me." Your optics went wide but you didn't have much time to react and the mech quickly pinned you to the wall, "S-Starscream t-this, my s-sire wi.." You were cut off my the commander crashing his dermal against your own, he pulled away and looked at you, "who cares what your sire thinks, I see something I want, and I'm going to have it."

She groaned at that and pulled the seeker into another kiss and moaned, "Star-ahh-s-scream." He then moved to her neck cables and started nip and kiss them making her moan when he bit into them drawing a little bit of energon. He chuckled and you felt his servos start to wander farther down your frame inching towards your valve cover. When he started to massage your inner thigh you let out a high pitched squeak and felt him start to mess with your valve cover quickly ripping it off, "why someone's eager." He glared at her and smirked, "I'm not the only one though am I darling?" You shook your helm and groaned as he thrusted a few digits into you pumping them in and out.

He then stopped before you could reach your overload and moved you to were he was on his knees and your thighs were sitting on his shoulders and his face was deathly close to your valve. You gasped and quickly covered your intake with a servo as he thrust his glossa inside of you. "Starscream!" You felt him smirk as he sped up and continued to eat you out. You felt a knot begin to form in your tanks and let out a loud moan as you overloaded into his intake, "(y/n) look at me dear." You looked down to see him smirking up at you and let out moan, "p-please." He smirked, "please what dear?" You sighed in pure bliss, "please frag me." He then moved and laid you down on the ground and climbed on top of you and smashed his dermas against your own. He pulled away and took off his cod piece revealing a large and erect spike. You shivered and bucked your hips only for him to growl in warning, "I don't think so."

You whined and looked up at him with wide and pleading optics, "please Starscream!" And all the sudden he thrusted his whole length inside you making you scream in pleasure, he then started to ram inside you going at a hard and rough pace. He grabbed your servos and pinned them above your helm, you were a moaning mess under neath him and screamed when you hit your third overload but as for him, he wasn't even near his first. You started to buck your hips up into his but was quickly stopped by him pressing his knees into your thighs. His thrusts became sloppier and you could tell he was nearing his overload, and as he did he sheathed himself deep inside of her and smashed his dermas on yours.

He slowly pulled out and you looked down to see his seed spilling out of your valve and smirked, "you wanna go for another round?" He looked down at her and smirked, "you really think I was done after one overload?" You blushed and rolled your optics, "go frag yourself." She quickly straddled his hips and smirked, "or am I already doing that for you?" You heard the mechs breathing hitch and heard him let out a soft barely audible groan as you sank down on his spike and started to bounce up and down at a quick pace. You did that for a few minutes before he took over again and started to ram into you. You overloaded for the fifth time that night and sighed in pure bliss as he once again filled you to the brim, you look up at him with lidded optics, " you know, I'm probably pregnant after this." He leaned down and kissed you softly, "if that happens I'll be with you every step of the way."

Present

.....And that bring you to now, your sire ragging and currently attempting to kill your sparkmate a week after him fragging the bolts out of you. "Sire please can we just talk this out!" He huffed and stopped chasing Starscream and looked at you, " two minutes!" You walked up to him and sighed, "I'm in love with him sire, he makes me happy please." Megatron looked down at his femmeling and then looked at Starscream, "if you break her spark I will make sure you die a horribly slow death, Starscream, mark my words." And then he walked off, you looked at Starscream and smiled, "I love you." He smiled back at you and pulled you close to him, "I love you too (y/n)."