23. LATE.

Before starting the chapter please do vote and comment for early updates🎀💋,

Many of y'all wanted Riyansh to face karma right, today's chapter is about that.

Happy reading 📖🎀,
.
.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Batao baby, aj achanak yaad ayi apne saiyaan ki"
(Tell me baby, how come so sudden you remember your lover ?)

Jyoti murmured chuckling as she picked up Pihu's call on her phone.

"Nhi bas aise hi, Tu bata sasural kaisa chal rha hae "
Pihu uttered her voice barely above a whisper and her voice seemed retchy.

(No, just like that, you tell how's life going in your in law's house)

"Kya bol rhi hae, Mae kab —"
Jyoti tried cutting her off worried that Pihu will be disappointed when she gets to know that her bestie got married without informing her.

(What are you saying, when did I—)

"Aur kitna jhuth bolegi tu ha? Batana"
Pihu's voice echoed from the other side of the phone.

(How many more lies will you tell huh? )

"Pihu please, I didn't mean to, .... The things took place so sudden I completely forgot about telling it to you"
Jyoti said concerned.

"Wow? When did you? Since when? When did you start hiding things from your best friend? "
Pihu retorted her tone sad.

"No... I... I didn't mean it Pi—"

"Ha ha sab pata hae mujhe, y'all never meant anything, it was always me who did everything righ—? "
Pihu stopped in the middle of her sentence as she rushed over to the bathroom to throw up leaving a confused Jyoti screaming on her phone concerned.

Jyoti continues screaming through her mobile as weird sounds of retching echoed from Pihu's side.

"Hello, hello, hello"
She screamed and tired she hung up the call.

As Pihu returned from the washroom throwing up all the content she ate in the morning she picked up her phone and as her throat burned from vomiting, she came across a few missed calls on her phone.

This time her phone rang and as she picked it up Jyoti didn't give her a chance to speak .

"What's wrong with you baby? Tujhe kuch hua hae? Why are you throwing up?"
(Has something happened to you?)