The end

He fell straight into her domain, where she ruled. It wasn't Lilith anymore, it was something more, much dangerous and capable. It knew what it wants and how to reach it.

She was planning on how to get a revenge on them all. And first in her list was him. He was special to her. His body entered into the water and he lost his cool, rationality coming back to him. As he tried to swim up to the surface, she sang. The melody audible even under the water. He turned to her. A fear broke through his lust glazed eyes. He understood who she was. 

Lilith smiled beautifully. She was now at the peak of her form, if she was human, around 25 yo female. Her face changed, she has become more mature and sexy, her hair grew longer, shinier, and her breasts become bigger. But her lower body...She had a fishtail, a white one, with patches of red scales here and there, shining like a ruby gems, whit each stroke of her tail, making her into a ghostly beauty. And her caudal fin was a long, long white fin, with holes in it, big and small, like her thorn wedding dress. 

Seeing this creature made captain to scream, but he forgot that he was under the water. He was rapidly losing body heat and air. It was burning his lungs not to breath. His body demanding him to breath a gulp of fresh air right now, while his brain saying that he was surrounded by water. Then the strange burning yet weakness going through his body, and heavying of his head enabled him to swim up. He was slowly going down. Captain didn't want to die yet. He had a lot of unfinished businesses. Dolk, to whom he lend money, Terik who was...

When he was near passing out, a pair of slender arms cupped his face and air entered him. He was once again conscious, but it will slowly dissipate again too. He knew it. This mermaid was toying with him. Why? He- 

Then it hit him. He knew why she was doing it and who she was. Time to pay up, the karma came after him and she was a nightmare, his monster. 

Lilith played with him till she got bored and was satisfied with the taste of her sweet revenge. Yet it was her curse now. Though, she didn't feel sorry for the captain, because she remembered bitter taste of death. And will remember till the end of the times. 

After giving him the last breath of air, she dragged him down where the darkness swallowed him up and then she swimmed towards the surface, lurking around the ship in the shadows, patiently waiting for the her moment.